All reviews will visit again bridge restaurant awesome service gm mr courteous staff special thanks to mr breakfast spread wonderful stay holy city shipra river mahakal temple suits hospitality conference lawns facilities terms
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel experience is excellent as it was my official visit and it was quite comfortable for me and I am going to refer my friends also to choose this hotel.thanks Asim, Juhi and Prashant for making comfortable arrangements.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank Birendra Kumar C
Jaydeep B, General Manager at Shanti Clarks Inn Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Your generous remarks for our associates Prashant, Asim & Juhi substantiate the exquisite service our staff tries to deliver. My team is grateful for your appreciation. Thank you once again for finding us worthy of your recommendation.

Look forward to have you come back and stay with us.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Everything managements very good your service which you provide that is very nice and fresh we came directly at reception all staff is very good mostly in restaurant Sanjeev and Prashant you take care very nicely keep it up we will visit very soon may be in April month thanks all

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank GopalS698

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us. I am glad that the team ensured a pleasant and comfortable stay for you. I am delighted that you enjoyed the hotel facilities.

Your generous remarks for our associates Sanjeev & Prashant substantiate the exquisite service our staff tries to deliver. My team is grateful for your appreciation. Thank you once again for finding us worthy of your recommendation.

Look forward to have you come back and stay with us.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We stayed at the hotel in February while visiting Mahakaal. We would say that our stay was comfortable. The hotel has a lot of room when it comes to improving the number of trained staff. And also when it comes for them to be doing business with the locals (the car and auto services they solicited on our behalf were unpredictable). We also felt that when we first entered the room the bed was not done well.

But I must say that with all the limitations the front desk staff was extremely responsive. They would listen to us actively, validate us and immediately take actions. That was what made the hotel good - a responsive staff; because the rest cannot always be guaranteed. Our stay was comfortable. We got good sleep. The bathroom was clean. The check-in was OK. And we were able to accomplish our visit to Mahakaal (about 10 min away with auto).

We liked Apna sweets (near Mahakaal temple). It was a 10-15 min auto drive from the hotel. There was no difficulty getting an auto driver in front of the hotel. There is also an SBI ATM a few minutes away and our US debit card worked fine.

Overall we had a comfortable stay and we will visit again if needed.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank nash195

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us. I am glad to read that you had a pleasant experience with us.The feedback given by you is important to us and I must thank you for the same.We have viewed your comments with utmost concern. we would like to assure you that immediate corrective actions are being taken.

Thank you for your compliments and we look forward for to serve you once again in near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is under renovation. Dirt and junk in the halls. Construction noise during the day. Dust in the air and room.
This a training staff hotel. Lots of staff around but confused and poorly trained. Wash room is on second floor to wash your hands. Looks like they are behind in construction The hotel does not serve liquor. Food is strictly vegetarian no egged or meat. Stay some where else.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank blocker2
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

It was wonderful stay and excellent service and very cooperative and special thanks to Mr Abhishek and Asim .It was really wonderful experience . thanks and bless you.. and I will recommend your hotel to my friends also.. thanks

Date of stay: January 2018