First 5* i have been in where I was not served welcome drink and even water on reception when we entered the resort, it was getting served to others why not to us don't know maybe only for foreigners. We booked the honeymoon package in presidential pool suit, I think best in thier list for two nights and no meal for one night. Resort was confused for all the four days regarding our booking and checkout, I had to every day give my checkout date to them. Reception don't answer your queries, they never turn up if you put a query to them, may be they don't understand english.
Ambience is awesome but you won't be able to enjoy due to spidders.
Only boat ride and cycle is available with them rest all is paid.
Sunset cruise I don't liked it at all.
Pool villa even on main pool i din't find any float bed or ring to enjoy. It would have been awesome if they would have provided some things for pool enjoyment in pool villa.
If you are planning stay more then 1 night.... i will say waste of money.
I would have rated the resort terrible if restaurent staff won't have been good. Only things I liked was service at the restaurent and spa. Thanks for the candle light they managed it nicely. Turn down service arrangement was good but reception messed it up.
For me bad experience due to lack of unprofessional reception staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If heaven was a place on earth, it would be on the banks of a breathtaking Vembanad Lake that spreads serenely over 205 square kilometres of picture perfect beauty. And it is. Set in 18 verdant acres on the shores of the Vembanad Lake and just 2 hours from the Cochin International Airport, The Zuri Kumarakom Kerala, Resort & Spa is a five–star deluxe spa resort in Kumarakom, set at the heart of the beautiful Southern state of Kerala–fondly referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’. Standing directly beside the Lake, this Kerala resort offers spacious living–dining rooms, traditional Indian–style bedrooms and individual gardens with private plunge pools.Opened in 2006, The Zuri Kumarakom, Kerala Resort & Spa is the winner of the 2007 and 2008 ‘Best Resort Spa Hotel in India’ title. Home to the largest spa in South India, Maya Spa offers not only western and oriental therapies but also authentic Ayurvedic practices at our resort in Kerala. The distinctive Body Temple, picturesquely situated on an island in the centre of the lagoon, is the perfect location for yoga, meditation or simply quiet contemplation.The Zuri Kumarakom, Kerala Resort & Spa is perfect for an extended break with its idyllic location and world–class amenities. The hotel offers many leisure options, including a large swimming pool with water–spouting elephant sculptures and a luxury spa in Kumarakom with Ayurvedic treatments. The Lime Tree, Laguna Bass and Trunk Call Bar serve very good Indian and international cuisine. Experience the heavenly beauty of Kumarakom in all its tranquil glory. Recreated and preserved to awaken every sense… to experience pure bliss. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Zuri Kumarakom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zuri Kumarakom Hotel Kumarakom
- Zuri Kumarkom Hotel Kumarakom
- Zuri Kumarkom Kumarakom
- Radisson Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Radisson
- The Zuri Kumarakom Kerala