Stayed here for 2 nights. The rooms were nice and spacious, the pool was nothing to write home about, the restaurant was priced well. We had a buffet dinner one night and the food was cold. We also gave our laundry to be done, and they lost five articles and a pair of shorts had more stains on it after washing then before. Would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Backwater Ripples offers 34 luxury independent cottages in a variety of styles to cater various requirements. The accommodation is spacious, private and superbly appointed with state of the art designer amenities and personalized services. The resort has wide range of facilities to make sure a comfort and memorable stay in our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Backwater Ripples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backwater Ripples Hotel Kumarakom
- Backwater Ripples Hotel Kottayam
- Backwater Ripples Kottayam
- Backwater Ripples Kumarakom, Kerala