All reviewsgala nightmain poolsaladanimation teamstorey blockssnack barduck pondturkeythomas cooklawned areachickenbrazilian dancersquiet poolshows howrussian gueststurkish bathbottled water
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit to this hotel &it was even better than our first visit as some of the staff remembered us from our first visit & were so welcoming & helpful Ayhan Yavas in the snack bar was exceptional nothing was too much trouble.
The animation team were such good fun at all times & work so hard for our benefit with such enthusiasm.
The food was top class as usual & we look forward to coming back.
I personally would love to see the addition of a set of scales in the gym as I'm very health conscious & like to check I do not put on too much weight as the food is so good I'm sure there are more people like me who visit
Thanks again team champion Holliday village
Catherine O'Neill
Room 112

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank catherine o
Champion HV B, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Champion Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

First of all that was an honour for us to welcome you here.

We would like you to know that your comments are really important for us and we will check all of your critisim one by one. If you choose us one more time; you will see the changings.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

O spend a very nice holiday with my Family.We enjoyed beautiful time together.
guestrelations staff very well and helpful.Reception good.Food and Beverage staff can be leatle beat better(no turkish/no german/no english) and no table drink servos.I think this beautiful hotel should not be styled/inexed just only for Russian guests,especially children's animation and evening shows.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Klaudia C

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Will do a pros and cons list to get straight to the point!

Pro's- Hotel grounds are beautiful and well kept, Dj on every night whilst you chill at the bar for drinks, animation team do well to put on shows and give you fun things to do.

Cons - Food was pretty poor to be honest, was borderline the same thing most nights, the meats usually tasted the same even if it says it was something different, the kids selection had next to nothing, for me there was not enough variety and had too much unusual foods that were barely looked at! I had asked for separate beds when we arrived and was told we had that but we never, i found there to be no communication from the staff there as to where you could find things and what times things would be on at, the beach is terribly stoney which makes it a nightmare to get in and out of the ocean, the room was basic with a short little balcony!

It was a decent hotel, far from the 5 star it claims to be, the staff were ok but didn't give you enough information on anything. im not much of a critic and managed to book my holiday for a good price so i cant complain too much just being honest on my experience!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Ryanmud

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is ok... not 5 star but is clean and quite pretty. We played bingo and won a free photo by the photographer which we were very happy about. However the very very rude photographer refused to let us have our picture (which he had already taken) as we didn't want to buy more photos (at £5 a photo can u blame us) This is not a prize!!!! If u can't claim it!! We paid to play bingo in the first place. Very rude man! Let down all the rest of the staff who on the whole were pretty friendly

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank Chloë S
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great family holiday , beautiful place . food was okay . pool was great needs some minor attention to health and safety as no first aid kit on site ! pool ladders wobbly and the internet coverage was awful. went to a great place called the land of legends which is like Disney on steroids but with water slides about 40 of them. dolphins tigers and a walrus as part of the show.
back a champion village the bartender in the bar is really good the drinks kept getting better . entertainment was okay nothing to shout about .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Champion HV B, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Champion Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017