I spent a week at the Limak Limra, but arrived a day early and the Limra could not take me so I stayed one night in May 2011 at Sentido Sultan Beldibi. The hotel, grounds, pools, and beach are all very beautiful and well maintained. The best part of Sentido Sultan is the staff. This was my first trip to Turkey. The staff is extremely accomodating. I arrived late and I speak only English. The staff made me feel very welcomed. I arrived after restaurant closed and they opened just for me at the hotel's suggestion. I accidentally left my cell phone charging in my room and the staff tracked me down at Limak Limra to notify me. I only witnessed one night of disco at the pool bar but all were having a grand time. I very much enjoyed my brief stay at Sentido Sultan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Sultan Beldibi is a charming and stylish all inclusive hotel with a beautiful location. The hotel is located in Beldibi, surrounded by dramatic mountains and a picturesque natural backdrop. At the hotel, the whole family a comfortable holiday. SENTIDO Sultan Beldibi has a lovely pool area with several pools and a water park, making it the ideal place for the entire family. The hotel also offers plenty of sports facilities and several restaurants to choose from. SENTIDO Sultan Beldibi has 172 light, fresh and stylish double and family rooms (two bedrooms with connecting door). All rooms feature tiles and a balcony with garden view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your SENTIDO Sultan Beldibi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Sultan Beldibi Hotel Beldibi
- Paloma Hotel Sultan Beldibi
- SENTIDO Sultan Beldibi Antalya Province, Turkey