“Enjoyed my brief stay”

SENTIDO Sultan Beldibi
Ranked #6 of 63 Hotels in Beldibi
Reviewed 15 September 2011

I spent a week at the Limak Limra, but arrived a day early and the Limra could not take me so I stayed one night in May 2011 at Sentido Sultan Beldibi. The hotel, grounds, pools, and beach are all very beautiful and well maintained. The best part of Sentido Sultan is the staff. This was my first trip to Turkey. The staff is extremely accomodating. I arrived late and I speak only English. The staff made me feel very welcomed. I arrived after restaurant closed and they opened just for me at the hotel's suggestion. I accidentally left my cell phone charging in my room and the staff tracked me down at Limak Limra to notify me. I only witnessed one night of disco at the pool bar but all were having a grand time. I very much enjoyed my brief stay at Sentido Sultan.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank MartyS1989

Reviewed 11 September 2011

This is a fab hotel Stef, is the Queen Bee for T/C she has it sussed for all things. Mustafa front desk manager a must for all things you may require. The rooms may be small but what, your on holiday enjoy it. the pools are great but its towels down for 6.30 or no chance then back to bed. The food is for all types but the little old lady in the Blue Restaurant great pancakes. The beach is poor sand pebble to start then very rocky in the sea but its clean use the jetty. Problem solved with cold food bung it in the microwave one is provided for. Two fab trips to do Sea and Sky for fun day out and Perge for history but take sunscreen this one is hot. Have a great time at Sentido we did.

Room Tip: If you are checked in to pool view room and you want to sleep ask Mustafa the Front desk Manager to...
3  Thank Stanley R
Reviewed 10 September 2011

My partner and I travelled from Exeter Airport to Antalya Airport with Thomas Cook. We arrived in Antalya at about 12 am, and after collecting our luggage we were greeted by 2 Thomas Cook Reps who directed us to the bus we needed to get on to take us to our hotel. At hotel we were greeted by security guard and a friendly receptionist. Our room was very basic, but had exactly what we needed for out 1 week stay. The Maids kept it clean, and our mini firdge was restocked every day. Pools and surrouding areas were always kept very clean, neat and tidy. Bar staff and Waiters couldnt be more friendly and helpful. The food was a bit repetitive, but we weren't expecting 5* food as this isn't what we paid for. I would recomend this hotel to anybody. Would be a brilliant hotel for families with kids, as the entertainment (and the mini disco) is fantastic!!! I also highly recommend a Turkish Bath and a Massage, (which they offer in the hotel). We had a problem with our balcony door (at 12am) as it wouldnt lock, so we went to reception to ask for some help, and within 20 minutes someone had been and fixed it! The service at Sentido is great. Everybody is so friendly. Had such a brilliant time. Would go back tomorow if we could!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Emily D
Reviewed 6 September 2011

right,this is a bit of a difficult review because i find it hard to knock the hotel,but didn't find it a great hotel to stop at,if that makes any sense.
first off thomas cook changed our flight times to night flights which i wasn't happy about,then when we landed at antalya airport at 3am there was not a tc rep in sight,after 5 minutes or so one turned up to tell us we were supposed to go to the desk halfway across the car park,i think she only come across because there were about 60 people standing there with no idea were to go.
On arrival at the hotel at 5 am,we checked in quickly,unfortunatlely the family room (which we had booked 16 months earlier) wasn't avaliable because they had let someone else have it for extra night,this wasn't a problem as our kids are 15 and 12,so having seperate rooms for a night wasn't an issue,but if we had young kids it would have been.as a result we ended up with complimentry fruit,a bottle of wine and free use of the safe(which you usually have to pay for) and also in the end a free bbq. we changed to a family room at 2pm but wasted an hour sorting this out,not what i come on holiday for

FOOD
right first off the food was lovely,not a complaint about it at all,except that you had pretty much the same dishes avaliable everyday,a big lack of variety,even i got to the point were i didn't fancy going for food because i was utterly bored with the same thing everyday.the fish resteraunt was ok,and the bbq(extra cost) was very nice.

POOLS
the 3 pools were all fine,the slides were good fun for young and old and really could have been open for a bit longer,the other 2 pools were a bit deep,but great for swimming in.

ROOMS
basic,but were clean,they were big enough,as you dont spend a long time in them,but the bathroom was really small,i had to shut the door to get to the toilet,oh and the aircon is very noisy,but it drowned out the disco!!!.

HOTEL IN GENERAL
the grounds were quite nice,not quite how often they are kept up as only saw someone cutting the grass and chopping a few trees a couple of days,free wi fi in reception area and outside the coffee house,(which is only used by tc rep),small sitting area as you go towards to pools etc,but no aircon.

RESTARAUNT
plent of areas to sit,but only about 5 tables that you really you can feel the aircon inside,and plenty of outside tables,the service for drinks depends if you get in with a waiter,but you can get your own drinks anyway,so not an issue.

BEACH
i love the beach,but only spent one morning on this one,it wasn't nice,the sand seemed dirty,and there was far too much shingle for my likeing,probably the the most disapointing thing of the holiday.
BARS
only really one bar,limited drinks,but found the staff were very efficiant,the "boat bar" as i called it (next to the snack bar/fish resteraunt) was only open a short time.
ENTERTAINMENT/ENTERTAINMENT STAFF
the entertainment staff worked so hard,and during the day did a fine job,but night, come on,that was not entertainment,it was worse than awful,i suppose if you were french it might have been passable.i have travelled quite a bit and this is the worst night enterainment i have ever had,but through the day it was very good.
SPA
We went for a turkish bath and massage,which we found to be very good and a reasonable price(be warned the rep tries to sell you a trip to a turkish bath,but heard from other people that it wasn't that good,and it cost you far more than the basic price) well recommended.
TRIPS
we only did the waterpark in antalya,as i had managed to get the worst cold i have had in years a day after arriving( other people went down with this,and the general concensis was that it had something to do with the aircon) and as it was the kids first trip abroad,and they were happy in the pools,as for the waterpark,personally i thought it was average at best,save your money.
RESORT
outside the hotel all there is is rows of shops,not what i want from a resort,we saw a resteraunt,but it didn't sell traditional turkish food,just the usual burgers etc,didnt see any bars,certainally not to go and watch the football if you wanted to,you can get the dolmus out to different areas though if you want,which is a must.

all in all an okay holiday,not what i wanted from a holiday but may suit others,the staff throughout the hotel were very friendly and efficiant,nothing was to much trouble.would i go back.no i don't think so,if i did it would be for no more than a week,but that was moreso the resort as a whole rather than the hotel.

1  Thank jase116
Reviewed 28 August 2011

We have recently returned from this hotel as a family of Mum Dad and 4 kids aged 15, 15 12 & 8. Over all it was a really good holiday. The Hotel is set just back from the beach with stunning views and lovely gardens. Set just below the mountains view were spectacular. It is not too big so not a real problem getting a sunbed by the pool although I liked to get up early and have ours near the beach. As with all holidays the people you meet help to make it a great one. The other guests were about a 60 40 split of Brits and French, all were a real laugh to be with, we hardly saw the kids as they were off playing all the time. Got to say not too much was provided for the kids but if they mix well you will be fine, ours said it was their best holiday ever. The Entertainment crew did their best but it wasn't great although they were all really friendly. The bar staff and waiting staff were all friendly and polite as well. Our rooms were fine, I think some rooms on the other side of the hotel were not so good, a bit small but as I say our two rooms with adjoining door were fine. The restaurant served good food with plenty of variety.Only a small indoor part had a/c so most ate outside, I love this but it isn't to everyones taste. The drinks at the bar were quite limited too, Beer, Wine Vodka, Raki, and a darker spirit that you would get regardless of if you asked for Brandy Rum or Whisky. Stuff like Malibu was extra and quite expensive so if you like this buy a bottle or two on the plane and mix your own. The ice creams were extra,just outside the hotel a bit cheaper, so the poor chap in the kiosk at the hotel does a 12 hour day and sells about 1 an hour.
Overall a great Holiday, I would go back no problem but feel for the facilities provided it was a bit overpriced compared to other places I have stayed.

Room Tip: The larger rooms are on the rear side of the hotel. There are no sea views as hotel is only 3 stori...
5  Thank plymouthdeb
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beldibi
1.1 km away
20.1 km away
Pasha's Princess Hotel
Pasha's Princess Hotel
#24 of 284 in Kemer

Been to SENTIDO Sultan Beldibi? Share your experiences!