“Terrible food. Below standard.”

Thai Tong Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Yandina
Price range: AU$10 - AU$25
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

Bought a take away Pad Thai noodles for lunch and was completely disgusted with the quality of the dish I ordered. I was served with just a plain fried noodles with a little sauce and that was it. I mentioned to the waitress that some ingredients are lacking to the dish but she said to me that, that was it. I feel like I was robbed. I had pad Thai many times from other Thai restaurants and this one was just terrible. Will not recommend to anyone at all and will never ever go back to this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank paulettea_13

Reviewed 9 August 2019 via mobile

What amazing food! Great services and excellent selection of dishes. This place exceeded expectations and a highly recommended. Wine selection also very good and food and wine reasonably priced. The stir fried vegetables with cashews and prawns so nice!

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank RuthK489
Reviewed 7 August 2019

We had a take away for 4 people and was the best Thai food we have had in a long time, it was fresh, flavoursome and lots of choice to suit all. Did not have to wait too long it was ready in 15 minutes and the service was great.

Reviewed 31 July 2019 via mobile

My wife and I love Thai food. This is our restaurant of choice for years now. We recently went to Bangkok and Phuket and we found that only one place came close to Thai Tong. You cannot go wrong with the food or service here. Unlike only one previous review poster which I cannot believe, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 30 July 2019

Rhonda J seems to be a professional slagger of restaurants?????. Very nasty reviews with little substance in my opinion. Just follow her reviews elsewhere.

We had another fine meal at Thai Tong tonight and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves as usual. Quality food, at reasonable prices and nice company and service. This is our default restaurant of choice. Seems like Thai food to me , but what would I know?- I enjoy their food and service?