“Excellent choices”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2019

We had a take away for 4 people and was the best Thai food we have had in a long time, it was fresh, flavoursome and lots of choice to suit all. Did not have to wait too long it was ready in 15 minutes and the service was great.

Reviewed 31 July 2019 via mobile

My wife and I love Thai food. This is our restaurant of choice for years now. We recently went to Bangkok and Phuket and we found that only one place came close to Thai Tong. You cannot go wrong with the food or service here. Unlike only one previous review poster which I cannot believe, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 30 July 2019

Rhonda J seems to be a professional slagger of restaurants?????. Very nasty reviews with little substance in my opinion. Just follow her reviews elsewhere.

We had another fine meal at Thai Tong tonight and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves as usual. Quality food, at reasonable prices and nice company and service. This is our default restaurant of choice. Seems like Thai food to me , but what would I know?- I enjoy their food and service?

Reviewed 19 July 2019 via mobile

Tanju is the most welcoming and friendliest host. The waitresses are attentive and give good service. Yah and the other chefs are Thai and cook genuine Thai food with fresh ingredients.The dishes are
aLways delicious and the meat tender. Marg and Eric

Reviewed 19 July 2019

Restaurant has just in process of finishing the kitchen rennovations which will make service even better than now. Never ceases to produce quality food and hospitality. This is shown by the many excellent reviews on this restaurant. Really shocked me to see Rhonda J's post slating the restaurant and I think there may be more underlying issues not relating to the food, service or hosts. Why go back to some place you didn't like the food style at before and then do another bad review. Try the restaurant and make your own opinion up. I love Thai and will contunue to go back for the great food, service and hostpiality.

1  Thank Damian D