“Good, authentic Thai food. ”

Thai Krua Seb Kuche
Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in Goppingen
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Had a solo lunch there and ordered the number 17 which was Stir fried beef with rice noodles. Beautifully garnished and topped with side salad. Don’t be turned off by the initial cold reception of the waiter. I was, but later changed my mind as he warmed up and chatted with me soon afterwards. The dish comes with dessert consisting of three fried banana balls served with honey. Am curious to try other dishes next time I pop by this place.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for 2 nights. The rooms are extremely small, showers as well. Very clean hotel i think its the newest in the area. I was offered free coffee on arrival. The guys in the reception was very friendly the breakfast in the mornings was not as good as i expected.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 16 February 2018

What to say, thai food which is very tasty, very nicely served, based flavours which are just right, and it's quite cheap...

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Very good food, Friendly and clean. We come here so often and also we celebrate our big days here. We like Thai food and here is the place we get our nice Thai food, with comfortable situation. Highly recomendation

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 8 May 2016

I have been at Thai Krua Seb several times last year. The food is very good and the atmosphere is pleasant.
Really a great place for an affordable and delicious Thai meal.

Date of visit: June 2015