“Fabulous hidden treasure”
Review of Coffee & More

Coffee & More
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Pershore
Reviewed 24 April 2018

The best coffee shop in Pershore. Fabulous food, lovely dog-friendly surroundings. Great staff. An absolute delight!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Revisiting Pershore after a few years. Unimpressed by the traffic ridden high street. But found quieter sanctuary in Coffee and More, prompt service from pleasant friendly staff, enjoyed tea cakes and tea. The tea cakes have got to be the best in the Universe!

1  Thank Geoff P
Reviewed 18 April 2018

We reviewed in 2015, not long after opening, so what's changed...

Everything still good, a cosy wood burner added, still the best in the town and dog friendly.

An unusual practice of withholding menus unless you want to order food, cakes hidden away out of sight, just how do you choose what you might like when promptly asked what you want?

It seems the menu on a table indicates you intend but haven't ordered food yet (their basic check system), but you don't get a menu if just wanting a coffee to start with, procedure a bit odd and not helpful.

To be excellent they need to promote choice better and the extras, a cake unit middle of the room might help, a win win for customers and the business we would say.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Visited yesterday and the coffee shop was busy! The waitress came to the table straight away with menus and to take drinks orders and the drinks arrived very quickly! We ordered from the all day breakfast menu- the food arrived quickly and looked amazing! Everything tasted great! The service was excellent, as was the food and the atmosphere! Well worth a visit to support local! (And the cake is really good too!) will certainly be returning!)

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband were visiting the area to see family, and as we were having a nose (as per) came across what looked like a cosy little coffee shop... Don’t be fooled. My husband turned round to me and said, “Go on Sandra, why not” so I thought no harm could be done by trying some of their local coffee. I walked in and I was welcomed by a beautiful fire, the cafe was so small and delightful. We sat down and were greeted by a lovely, polite waitress with a menu in her hand. We ordered our drinks and they came very fast! It was that cosy and nice that we had another look at the menu and ordered some food. When our food came, I noticed my food was quite different from what I ordered, and as I do not like sausages and specifically asked for just bacon, I had two sausages on my plate and no bacon. I just thought “oh dear, we all make mistakes” and asked for the sausages to be taken away and to be replaced with bacon. All of a sudden, I heard what sounded almost like a very old man scream “she can eat what she’s f****** got” along with a lot of swearing and foul language that I haven’t even heard of, and every single customer turned round in shock, a response I did not expect to hear, and will NEVER repeat again, from the other side of the kitchen. I was just so thankful that my grandchildren weren’t with us! As tears formed in my eyes I turned round to my partner in crime and said “I can’t believe this”. Our food finally came and after we’d eaten what was quite cold and slimy, we payed and left. I will not be returning, due to the poor treatment of other staff by what seemed to be the chef. I’m still horrified by this experience.

7  Thank SandylovesGezza