“Hot drinks interesting place”
Review of Coffee#1 Pershore

Coffee#1 Pershore
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Pershore
Price range: USD 1 - USD 7
Description: Award-winning coffee, cakes and pastries for breakfast, lunch and tea. Comfy sofas, beautiful interiors and cosy corners that you can hide away in for a quiet half an hour are as important to us as the cake we serve and the service we give. Come and see for yourself.
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We did not see much by way of competition but were glad with the offer we found. It is clearly a popular place offering a good range in comfortable surroundings

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I haven't been in for ages but it's nice to go somewhere different.
1 lady in front of me but still a good 5 to 10 mins wait but the staff are nice and friendly.
You need to clear the popular tables and in my opinion, the music was too loud. I had to sit quite close to my mum to chat.
Small cappuccino is £2.50

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I had a coffee with a friend of mine on our break time ,but coffee was tasless . Nothing compare to starbucks.service was okay.but the place was quite busy .but I wouldn't recommend coffee unless you don't know about coffee

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Well the best coffee shop in Pershore has had a major shake up in staff. They have been so good that the manageress has been promoted to open the new shop in Evesham, Hannah has been rewarded for all her hard work with promotion to manager at the Leominster shop. Zoe gets the chance to manage Pershore and I am sure she will keep up the good work. But the best news is that the person who always has time for you and is the front person Jade is staying to welcome me and my wife with her smiling face and excellent politeness, so we will be staying with Coffee 1.

2  Thank John P
Management response:Responded 16 March 2018

Thank you for your kind words about Coffee#1. I will feedback your lovely comments to the team in store.
I hope you continue to enjoy future visits to Coffee#1

Amy - Area Manager M5 North

Reviewed 8 February 2018

A great asset to Pershore. The staff are friendly, always making sure to ask about my day with great smiles, going above and beyond to make the best tasting coffee. I refuse to get my coffee anywhere else. Recently even whilst appearing understaffed the atmosphere has been bright, jovial and all round perfect. It's a real pleasure visiting the store and staff daily, sometimes twice/thrice a day.