“Great for a pre dinner drink”

Whistlers Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #21 of 42 Restaurants in Pershore
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 December 2017

We have used the bar in this restaurant a couple of times before dinner as they open from 5.30pm. A nice sized bar with sofas. A pleasant atmosphere and good service. They don’t have cocktails on their drinks menu but have plenty of range otherwise. We have never eaten here but great if you want a nice drink and don’t want to visit a pub.

Thank Katherine Patri... P

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We stopped in Pershore for a light lunch on the way home to Wales after a recent road trip, as we like this town. First time visit to Whistlers and we would definitely return if passing through the town again. It was quiet but then it was a miserable grey Monday in November so hardly surprising, staff attentive and friendly and my choice of a sweet potato with feta was delicious.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Sat on the balcony outside in the middle of October in shorts & short sleeved shirt, watching the world go by. Great way to spend a lunchtime. Menu looked great, but we only wanted something light so we had olives and garlic baguette. Got about £5 worth of olives for about £3 and thr most buttery and garlicky garlic bread ive ever had! Sometimes the simplest meals are the best. Lovely dining room and bar area, really friendly staff. Will definitely come here again next time we're in Pershore

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

On a beautiful September morning this is the best view in Pershore. Ordered a tea and s cappuccino. Cost £4.10.
Kick back and enjoy!

1  Thank jofunkyfacepainter
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I was here on 6th June and had a ok lunch. This week's lunch was excellent so I felt it was apt to update my opinion of the place. Lovely, attentive service; very accommodating when I said my friend might be late (at time of booking). Food was delicious and I was offered tasters of the beer before I chose. Highly recommended.