“A PERFECT Honeymoon PARADISE!!”

Ti Kaye Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Anse Cochon
Reviewed 12 May 2007

My husband and I visited this resort on our honeymoon from 4/15- 4/22/2007. Before going, I printed out all the Trip Advisor reviews on the place and read them during my bus commute to and from work. It was all I imagined it would be and more. This review is my way of giving back. I hope it is helpful and informative. PLEASE feel free to contact me with any questions!

Ti Kaye, St. Lucia [--] : Never in my life have I felt more at peace. This place IS paradise.Ti Kaye (pronounced ‘tea-ki (like sky) is a resort made up of 33 private cottages on the side of a cliff in beautiful St. Lucia. We stayed in cottage A (Annafe’). It is the closest to the main building containing the restaurant, bar, front desk, and gift shop. The cottage was very clean and spacious. It has a comfortable king size bed, large closet, bathroom, CD player/ clock radio, refrigerator, A/C and an outdoor garden shower. The shower was actually really nice. It’s large and open on top and you’re surrounded by beautiful plants and palm trees. The front deck looks out to the ocean and there are chairs, a table, a hammock for 2 and our cottage had its own plunge pool which we used every single day! So worth it! It was so nice after a morning at the beach to come home and take a dip in the refreshing cool water while looking out to the beach and sapphire blue ocean.

All of the food we had there was just delicious, and I really mean all of it. We had the ‘gros’ meal plan and it was definitely worth it. It consists of 3 lunches and 5 dinners. It was so nice to not have to worry about paying for dinner each night. The resort’s beach is located in a secluded cove and is a great spot for snorkeling. We did this almost everyday after breakfast. George, the ‘beach dude,’ will help you with chairs, umbrellas, drinks, and kayaks. We kayaked one day which quite enjoyable! Kayaks are available for free to guests of Ti Kaye. We did the Land & Sea tour which took you to the Sulphur Springs, 2 waterfalls, botanical gardens, and lunch at a lovely restaurant. We really enjoyed the experience and recommend it for a day out. We also did the Sunset Cruise which is a 2 hour cruise on a sailboat with a few other couples. Drinks and snacks are included and we were lucky enough to see tons of dolphins and a whale while we were out on the water! Definitely a major highlight for my husband.

While at Ti Kaye, I highly recommend the Couples Massage. It was so relaxing and peaceful. Bring your own CD to play in the background. It was really great and my husband now wants to get more massages! He never had one before! Friday night was the big Fish Fry street festival in town. Most everyone goes from the resort and it’s quite a different experience. Take advantage of the free Rum Punches at the Ti Kaye bar before heading out in shuttles. When you’re there you get to support the local economy – sadly, it’s quite impoverished. The people were so nice and the food was yummy. The locals set up booths up and down the street selling food and souvenirs. It was neat seeing all the homemade items they had available. Families brought their food in their own personal pots, pans, and casserole dishes. The local drink is called “Spice” and it’s over proof rum seeped with spices. It’s INTENSE but worth a try. I used some Coke to dilute it somewhat! Ti Kaye provides an information sheet in the room telling you about this event in detail. Ti Kaye was the perfect honeymoon locale and the staff was warm and friendly (shout out to Gus, George, Pilgrim, Eldan & Kenny!) If you go to the library, look for Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince. We donated it to their collection and put our initials and date in the front cover! Hello Kristin, Louic, Lydia & Car (for short!) It was so nice meeting you! It was great that we got to see you one more time before we left. All the best!!!

Some pointers:

-Do carry small bills for the Fish Fry and for tipping people like the porter at the St. Lucia airport, taxi driver, etc..

-Do bring lots of sunscreen. Wear a t-shirt when you go snorkeling. A little extra protection couldn't hurt. My husband didn't the first day and his back got burned. I guess after hours in the water, the sunblock loses it strength!

-Do bring aloe gel in case one of you gets burned - it came in handy!

-Don't bring any "heavy" clothes - you won't need them. It is super hot there right now - I was constantly melting!

-You don't need to bring a hair dryer - there's one in the room, plus, it's like too hot to blow your hair dry anyway!

-Shower gel, soap, shampoo, conditioner, bug spray, a citronella candle, a shower cap, and a sewing kit are ALL provided. You might want to bring a pouf or sponge for use with the shower gel.

-Thankfully, there were not a lot of bugs! I just wouldn't recommend sitting on porch late at night. They are attracted to the outside lights.

-The pancakes were very yummy, in fact ALL the food was had was excellent.

-Ask Pilgrim to make you a Ti Kaye Touch -- his own concoction :-)

-Land & Sea tour was very nice and we had a great lunch afterward with the group at a pretty restaurant.

-The Sunset Cruise was nice and exciting actually. We saw dolphins and even a whale! Plus you get snacks and drinks. You'll want dinner afterward though.

-When you head to beach, make sure you have everything you need! The steps are a killer if you have to go right back up again! I always rested on each landing on the way up. There are 167 steps down.

9  Thank vedahanks
Write a ReviewReviews (1,529)

Reviewed 5 May 2007

We honeymooned at Ti Kaye April 24-May 1 2007 and absolutely loved it. Just to give you an idea of where we're coming from, we’re a mid-20s couple from New Orleans who hadn’t been to any islands before, so this was our first and it was fantastic. Here’s our review since we got so much from this site when we were researching. We just pointed out some things we thought might help other people that we noticed, but I’d read a bunch of others to get the full picture of how awesome this place is and what they offer!!

CUSTOMS: It took almost 2 hours of waiting in line to get through Customs – we were told later it was because a huge Virgin Atlantic flight had just gotten in before us, so it seems like that isn’t the norm. It didn’t bother us but it was quite fun to watch other people get agitated – we were guessing they missed the memo that they were on vacation. Once we got through we were taken to a cab that had some other couples heading to Ti Kaye as well. Be prepared to tip the porter (even if he does only move the bags about 10 ft out to the taxi) and the driver!

THE DRIVE: It took about 1.5 hrs (from UVF airport) and yes it was certainly windy, but very smooth in terms of potholes so I didn’t think it was bad actually. My husband who normally gets very motion sick took some medicine beforehand and was fine. The last part of the road that heads down to Ti Kaye was the bumpiest of all, but again wasn’t so bad considering that was a very short part of the trip.

CHECK-IN: Super easy: they deliver your bags while you sit at the bar and get a free drink, you make reservations for dinner that night, and then they give you your key and you are escorted to your cabin. Kenny took us down and explained some things in the cottage, and our bags we already waiting for us when we got there. We tipped him too….so the theme is: bring lots of singles!

CURRENCY: You can generally use US dollars but we changed some over to EC (Eastern Caribbean) for the Fish Fry. You can do this at the Front Desk.

COTTAGE M: We stayed in M, which stands for “Mele.” If you look on the map it is at the end of the road and is one of the cottages with a plunge pool. I think we had requested N based on some reviews, but man were we happy we got this one!! It is SUPER private in terms of location and the view was SPECTACULAR – we had nothing blocking our view of the ocean - no foliage (except for a single tree that was tall enough to not be in the way) or other cottages were in front of us. I think N would have been a worse view given it doesn’t face the main cove/beach, so I am glad we got what we did. I felt this probably was one of the most private cabins in that we only had one cabin next to us and it was set back so you couldn’t even see it from the plunge pool. We loved it!!! The cottages were huge too. And everything was super clean and in great working condition (AC worked great when we needed it). Also, in terms of it being a “long walk” from the restaurant – it was like a 37 second walk. I would have walked 3x as far for the privacy and quietness we had!

PLUNGE POOL: We had one and used it EVERY day – in fact we were in it 10 minutes after check-in. Maybe the people who said theirs were cold were visiting in cooler months or in different pools where the sun hit it differently, but ours was a perfect refreshing temperature. We used it every day after spending the morning/early afternoon at the beach because it was a great way to cool off after climbing all those steps! Seriously consider getting one if you are traveling around the time we did – we loved relaxing and having a beer in ours every afternoon while we cooled off and watched the sun set…

OUTDOOR SHOWER: We loved this. Water pressure was excellent and we never ran out of hot water. I so want one of these at home…Also, they provide shower/conditioner/bath gel/lotion – very nice not having to bring these along.

SECURITY: We saw security every day/night as we walked to and from our cabin, as well as they are down on the beach which is nice knowing you can go for a swim and eat and know your stuff is being watched. There are locks on all cottage doors and windows. We never felt unsafe.

THE BEACH: Yes you gotta walk down some steps to get there, but again this took maybe a minute. It was actually nice having some activity in the day! There is a “Beach Dude” who will set up chairs and umbrellas for you as well as take drink orders and put out kayaks if you want to use them. I was only approached by a local beach vendor once and basically because I told her to come over so I could buy some jewelry. The beach was beautiful (honestly what’s up with all the “It’s not white sand” business? Who cares – it’s gorgeous!!) and the water was so clear. Snorkeling was great (you can rent masks, fins, vests – we brought our own masks) and we saw tons of cool fish, including octopus, puffers, filefish, stonefish, and lots of other crazy ones we don’t know the names of.

THE PARTY BOATS: They didn’t come everyday but when they did it was generally after lunchtime. They have to stay on their side of the beach so it’s not like they crowded all the water. Only once did I even notice them playing music loudly, so generally they were no bother. We were usually packing up and leaving to go use our plunge pool when they came, so we didn’t really care about them!

BUGS: Definitely did not get bit as bad as I normally do at home. They supply bug spray and that’s probably enough. By the end of our stay it started to get more humid and it rained some so I did get some bites, but they weren’t as big or as many as I thought I’d have. We saw no roaches or other little guys in our cottage except for some cute geckos and some birds that decided to fly in and join us occasionally.

BREAKFAST: We miss our St. Lucian breakfast sooo much. I had it every day (I varied up the fried vs. stewed) and it was a great (free) start to the day. It’s complimentary before 10am, and it really is a deal. The St Lucian is a must-try!

LUNCH: We ate it every day but once down at the beach bar. We always shared an entrée b/c they were big and we wanted to have room for dinner. Fish burgers and spicy tuna sandwiches were great, and prices were good.

DINNER: Every day the question on our minds was “What’s for dinner??” We loved every meal here. Our disclaimer is that we are from New Orleans, so (1) we are absolutely used to and expect a good meal to take 2+ hours, and (2) we know good food!! Dinner was delicious and while not always 5 star gourmet, it was quite close. Portions were pretty large that often we were rather full after our appetizer, so we were glad our entrée wasn’t bring rushed out! The menu changed nightly and usually had 4-5 appetizers, 4 entrée choices, and a bunch of desserts. I think if you can’t find something you liked from this menu maybe that’s someone who is extremely picky or has a limited diet. We often had the dilemma of seeing too many good things rather than the opposite. Prices were fair, and service was great. We heard of people complaining b/c it took them too long to get their order taken or it just took too long in general. Honestly, what’s the rush?? The restaurant is a beautiful open-air set-up with a band playing and the candles are lit and it’s so nice and romantic…there’s no need to get antsy! Also, we never felt like we had to whisper or that we were at honeymoon camp as some other reviews have suggested – trust me we were quite boisterous one dinner when we sat with our friends from Boston after a few rum punches and it wasn’t “out of place”, and there’s a band playing so it’s not this deathly quiet restaurant. No, it’s not Chili’s, but would you want that on your honeymoon?? Note on the buffet night (Wed.): We really liked this night as it was a less formal atmosphere and you got to try a bit of everything. It seems it hasn’t gotten very good reviews on here, but we enjoyed it.

MEAL PLAN: We did not get this, and it was good we didn’t. Like I said before, we never each had our own lunch and only once did we each get an appetizer, an entrée, and a dessert (often we shared one appetizer or went without dessert because we were too full). It would have been a waste of money on us, but may not be for the people who know they are always going to get one of everything. You can opt-in after you’re there and get a feel for what you’ll eat, so that might be a good way to go.

MINI-BAR: Loved this thing. Basically there’s a sheet where you can choose how you’d like your fridge stocked. You can choose from water, soda, beer, chips, chocolate, a cheese plate, fruit plate etc….basically all the little things to carry you between meals (essentially we constantly ate!). The prices of these things were great – like $1.50 for soda, $1 for cookies, $5 cheese plate etc….so don’t freak if you haven’t packed any snacks or didn’t get a chance to stop anywhere and buy things – the stuff is so cheap you won’t regret it.

DRINK PRICES: Awesome! Mixed drinks were around $3.50-5 – excellent compared to any decent US bar. And then there’s happy hour, and the free rum punches scattered throughout (arrival, before the Fish Fry, Manager’s Party once a month etc). They could have charged so much more being that you basically have a single bar from which to choose, but they don’t, and we really were happy with that.

SERVICE: Basically pretty awesome. Staff members learned our names and our cabin and always had a smile. People such as Theresa, Cleus, Eldon, Pilgrim really went out of the way to ask how we were and just be friendly and accommodating. The front desk staff wasn’t always so cheery, but they got things done when we asked and knew the answers, so we figured that made up for it.

FISH FRY: You can read about this in other descriptions, so we’ll just say that we went and had a good time. We tried a bunch of different foods and never got sick. They have a few souvenir stands too if you want to get some shopping done. They dropped us off and George from Ti Kaye explained how it worked and he was around that night to answer any questions and just hang out. It was nice getting to be with the locals and try some new things, so I would recommend doing this one.

SOUFRIERE LAND AND SEA TOUR: We both really liked getting to see some of the island with this excursion (we had the Adventurous Honeymoon package). We took a very cool (and quick) water taxi ride to Soufriere, saw the volcano (yes it smelled but not nearly as bad as I had been led to believe by some reviews), waterfall (freezing cold!), botanical gardens, and ate lunch on the plantation estate. I liked all of this except I thought we got a tour guide through the gardens – that would have definitely made it a little better (maybe that is the norm, but it was raining when we went through the gardens so maybe that’s why we didn’t get anyone). Otherwise very enjoyable – even in the rain!

SCUBA DIVING: My husband is PADI certified did this one morning and said the diving was very good with lots of cool coral and fish, and seemed in general to like it. One thing I wish I’d known: they take the divers and the snorkelers out on the same boat – I don’t dive but I do snorkel, so I wish they would have mentioned that when we were making our itinerary of excursions b/c I would have done that. Instead I spent the morning on the beach….honestly not a bad substitute, but I wish I’d had the chance to snorkel with him.

HORSEBACK RIDING: We substituted this in for the Castries shopping trip. We left via cab in the morning and were dropped off in Castries, where the stable van picked us up and took us to the stables. There was one other couple from another resort with us. They took us to the stable, and pretty quickly got us on the horses. Felt kinda rushed but they showed us what we needed to know and we were off. We went with a guide for about a 30 minute ride through some “forest” to a beach, rode along the beach, and then got off. There was a snack/souvenir stand there you could peruse while the guide got the horses’ saddles off, and then we went bareback in the water. Piece of advice I got from a fellow Ti Kaye’r which proved to be true: the horses poop when they get in the water! We found it more funny than gross (let’s face it, the ocean’s a toilet) but it was nice to be prepared! Then we got dried off and rode back. Wear some sunscreen on this trip and wear your bathing suit too. The horses were very calm and we were glad we did this…despite some reviews/guests kinda scaring us, we had zero problems and really enjoyed doing this.

SUNSET CRUISE: We did this one night and had a few other couples along and we loved it. Gorgeous sunset along with some drinks and light appetizers…it was really pretty. I’d suggest making late dinner reservations b/c we got in around 7pm and were kind of full from what we ate/drank, so we had dinner at 8:30pm and that worked well. You’ll definitely want dinner that night as what they give you on the cruise isn’t enough, but if you eat too early you won’t have room for dessert!

COUPLES MASSAGE: We did these our first full day and loved them. We brought along some music on our iPod and hooked it up to our speakers so we could hear it and the ocean out on our balcony. Note: The massages in the packages are only 40 minutes – we increased ours to 60 minutes and are glad we did…

FRUIT AND WINE BASKET: We got this delivered 2 days before leaving – it came with so much stuff we probably should have done this earlier (fruits, nuts, yogurt, cookies, fudge). It made for a very nice sunset though.

CAB DRIVERS: All our drivers were super nice and would answer all our questions. One time coming back from horseback riding we were hungry and our driver knew this, so when he stopped for gas he showed us a nearby bakery so we could get some food. We never felt unsafe or anything, and it was nice to get a local’s view on things. And they do drive a little crazy on the island, but we never felt like we were in a deathtrap or anything…

THE BILL: Just be sure to check yours when you get it (usually you pick it up on the way to breakfast the morning you check out). Ours had a couple of mistakes (two double-charges) but we showed them and they took them right off, no problem. But be sure to look.

DEPARTURE TAX It just went up to $26 US dollars per person – you’ll need this in cash at the airport. However it doesn’t have to be exact change, and can be in US or EC.

TEH OTHER GUESTS: This really made the trip. The majority of people here were honeymooners or on a second honeymoon or something like that. What we loved was that it wasn’t all just Americans trying to eat American food at a place that caters to that – rather we met people from the US, UK, Africa, India - most of whom wanted to experience and learn about St Lucian culture. And Ti Kaye provides that St Lucian atmosphere in terms of food, staff, music, etc, while still meeting US standards. Basically what we mean is that it doesn’t seem to be like a homogeneous Sandals experience, which could be in St Lucia or Orlando and would feel and look exactly the same with tons of people whom the staff can never get to know personally. And the people here were mostly all very friendly and fun to meet, with only a few odd ones out of the bunch who seemed unhappy. A little hello to our Boston and Senegal friends who we met there! Hope you got home safe!

OVERALL COST: We felt for what we got in terms of a secluded, clean cottage with a plunge pool and private view of the ocean, personal super friendly service, a gorgeous beach, great food and drinks, and the relaxation and memories of a lifetime – Ti Kaye was an EXCELLENT value. I hope they stay as small as they are now, because that’s what made this place so special. For what they offer, I think their price is quite fair.

WHO LIKES THIS PLACE: People who want to get away from it all and not need to know what will be on the menu every night, and who like personal service. People who are OK with downtime (after beach/plunge pool, we’d often hang out in the hammock reading or napping until we got ready for dinner…and loved it) and not needing TV/Internet 24/7 (though the place has free WiFi and some laptops, but seriously, it’s vacation!!). I’d say this place is best for couples, especially those who want to feel they went to a tropical island that is not (yet) super touristy and over-developed and learned about a new culture.

WHO DOESN'T LIKE IT: Probably anyone with physical disabilities (even with the golf cart that could drive you down to the beach, I think it’d still be hard to get around). People who want constant activity/entertainment or night life (most people went back to their cottages after dinner). People who are very picky eaters or who expect crazy fast service, and those who expect 5 star gourmet white glove meals (don’t get me wrong, they were great!). And people who need to be at a white sand beach to feel like they are getting that “Caribbean” experience ;)

35  Thank Jen11111
Reviewed 4 May 2007

We stayed at Ti Kaye April 21-27 and had a wonderful time. I don't know how anyone could have a negative experience.
The food was excellent - you had three different meals to choose from each night. We usually shared an appetizer and each had our own meal and were too full for dessert.
Breakfast (which is complimentary) was excellent - you have to try the local breakfast at least once. It was very good.
We rented a jeep to tour the island one day - we saw the volcano, swam in a waterfall, toured the rum distillery and just drove around and took in the beautiful scenery. We did a lot of the same stuff as the land and sea tour - those who did that said they would have rather taken a jeep because they felt very pressured to keep moving. And they couldn't just stop anywhere they wanted to take a photo.
We climbed the Gros Piton - the view was worth it, but you have to be in good shape to do the climb. Our guide was in such a hurry, she barely wanted to take rest stops. We felt that she just wanted to get it done with b/c she had something better to do. She also wasn't very talkative. She was a younger girl, so she may have been shy. It was a nice time though - we got some beautiful photos.
We went to the Ladera Restaurant - it is not to be missed! We shared a taxi with two other couples and went there one night. The view was awesome - you could see the Pitons and the water. The food was wondeful. There was music and we even got to see a fashion show (which was a little corny, but that is okay).
We sat on the beach and did some snorkeling for two days. The first day on the beach was nice - there were a few party boats, but it wasn't too bad. Another day we went to the beach we stayed for about a half hour because there were so many boats. The next day it was better - there were only scuba boats - so they were way out in the water. The vendors weren't bad - they mostly went after the party/cruise boats that came in. It was kind of humorous to see them paddle as fast as they could to make it out there first.
The snorkeling was great. I am not a big snorkeling fan, but there is a lot to see. Fish, coral, everything.
The outdoor shower - no words can describe it. We took at least 3 showers a day each. If we didn't live in Michigan, we would have one!
There was bug spray in the room, however, we had no problems. I might have had 5 bites.
Bring CDs if you like to hang out in the room - we had a plunge pool so we spent a lot of time there. We loved the plunge pool - so did another couple we talked to. It was so refreshing! We were in there a few times throughout the day.
All in all, it was a great time. I would love to go back. I really don't know how anyone can have a bad time - you have to be a pretty negative or picky person. If you have an easygoing attitude, you will love it!

9  Thank Tanya_B
Reviewed 3 May 2007

We traveled to Ti Kaye for our honeymoon in early April. We did a lot of research and perhaps had set our expectations too high.

Upon arrival the cottage was great - excellent view of the ocean, quiet, peaceful, serene. We were in Cottage H with a private plunge pool. I have noticed that the last couple of posts mention the horrible shower pressure. That was after we had complained about the shower pressure and it was "fixed" or "replaced" (we got differing stories). Before, it was the same bad shower pressure, but it shot out everywhere instead of in some sort of center location. Keep in mind the first two days we were there it was chilly and raining. I literally sat outside in that shower freezing. The pressure, or lack thereof, could not get all the shampoo/conditioner out of my hair and the hot water didn't last long enough for me to shave my legs. Did I mention I was on my honeymoon?

Another thing we were not happy about was that you only get 1 beach towel and 1 bath towel per person and no towels are provided at the beach or pool. After speaking to the manager about this and the shower pressure, we did get more towels, and as I stated above, they did attempt to fix the shower pressure.

Our biggest complaint was something that could not be fixed by anyone at Ti Kaye - the absolute chaos that was the beach and cove area. Huge catamaran party boats came in to snorkel and dive with literally hundreds of people blasting loud music and blowing their horns when it was time to get on the boat. Ti Kaye's website specifically states there are "occasional sailboats drifting by in the tropical breeze." Occasional would have been tolerable; what we experienced was not. Also, people from cruise ships would take cabs to the beach there and use the beach chairs, umbrellas, and drink guys provided by Ti Kaye. We went to the beach twice, both times they were out of umbrellas, the chairs looked very old and worn out, we had to drag them out onto the beach ourselves, and the only drinks that were brought to me were by my husband. We were told that it was a busy day and the guy working was new. The next day there were two people working, however, the beach and water were so crowded it was completely unappealing to us to be down there. We hung out in our plunge pool listening to the music from the party catamarans...

All in all, we went to Ti Kaye for seclusion and a peaceful honeymoon. We loved the cottage but the shower pressure made it a little less appealing. The crowded beach was the final straw - we left after 3 days and went to Marigot Bay. We thankfully had gone through a travel agent, which we literally never do, who had us moved to Marigot Bay in less than a hour. She ensured our honeymoon was everything we had imagined, and unfortunately, that meant leaving Ti Kaye.

11  Thank dge33107
Reviewed 1 May 2007

We stayed in Marigot bay for 3 nights and Ti Kaye for 3 nights. We absolutely loved Marigot Bay and wished we had stayed there the entire stay.

Ti Kaye~

The cottage itself was wonderful -- great views, private pool, outdoor shower (with bad water pressure), large bed. Overall it was very romantic and we were very pleased with the cottage (we had H).

Prepare for a hike to your cottage and the beach.

We are more independent travelers and we found that Ti Kaye was a very controlled environment. With only one option for dinner, or a pricey cab ride somewhere else ..... we found that Marigot was a MUCH better match for us because there is a good mixture of privacy and seclusion and a variety of things to do and places to eat. Overall, we like to feel like we're in control of our trip and we didn't feel like that at Ti Kaye.

I thought I could handle the quietness that I was warned about but it was to a new degree that I wasn't prepared for. We were literally whispering to each other at dinner because it was that quiet. We felt like we were at some sort of honeymoon camp.

We ended up renting a car (the 2nd car rental of the week) and were very glad we did. We explored the south end of the island because we had already explored the north end.

We also went the the Friday Fish Fry which was very interesting and fun by the end of the night. I felt very uncomfortable and unprepared when we were dropped off with little instruction. While nothing happend and we ended up having a good time, hubby and I both feel like that is bound to be a hazard. We drove through the town earlier that day and we were hasseled and had someone try and jump into our car. Doors were locked of course, so we were a little more on alert when we were there again that night.

All in all, the cottage was wonderful and the staff is very friendly and the snorkeling was great. It just was not a match for us.

10  Thank KateDaveB
11.1 km away
Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort
5.5 km away
Marigot Bay Resort and Marina by Capella

Been to Ti Kaye Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!