If you are looking for a quiet place to relax and unwind, this is it. This resort is next to a rain forest and a beautiful beach. Rooms are very nice, the food is good and there is a variety of food to have each day. The hotel is built on the side of a hill with the separate bungalows built into this hill, most have views of the sea, some have a view of the beach. The beach is down a long set of stairs but when you get there, it is worth it. There is a private beach for the resort with a mixture of shade and sun but there are boats that come to visit throughout the day for snorkeling. The water is very clear and there are several great areas for snorkeling and scuba diving very close to the beach.
The ride from the airport is very long and winding so it takes about 1 1/2 hours. If you are interested in going to town to shop, plan on 30 - 60 minute ride as this place is not close to any larger town. The private road from the main road to the resort is very rough and takes another 10 minutes. Prices at the resort are high and tipping is expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia