This was our second visit to Ti Kaye and I cannot express how much we enjoyed coming back to this place. It is the complete package from the stunning and secluded location to the great beach with wonderful snorkeling all the way to the fabulous cottages and service. Always friendly and helpful. If you do visit I highly recommend their Spa as well as the Wine tasting.
We will definitely come back for a third time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia