Comfort Stay(Faridabad)(Great Value!)
USD 30
USD 67
USD 55
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 84/night.

Ginger Faridabad(Faridabad)
USD 43
USD 35
USD 50
USD 49
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 63/night.

Family Kingdom(Faridabad)
USD 101
USD 98
Orbitz.com
USD 128
USD 100
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 111/night.

Destiny House(Faridabad)
USD 22
Ekant Hotel(Faridabad)(Great Value!)
USD 36
USD 21
All reviewstake carerecommend this hotelspecial thanksthe hotel staffnice hotelbusiness tripswimming pooljyotiweddingchefteamrsdelhiconferencespread
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Best for stay
Co operative staff
Amazing place
Best food
Room is best
Always clean and front office is very helpfull and supportive.
Specially thanks to:
Sachin: bellboy
Kamlesh kumar: reception
Deepa mam: reception
Dilip: housekeeping
Ramesh: restaurant and room service
Saurav: waiter

I promise to stay here everytime when i visit faridabad and also suggest visitors to select this hotel for their best comfort.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Goldfinch-Delhi, General Manager at Goldfinch Hotel Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Mr. Amish,

Greetings from Goldfinch Hotel Delhi NCR!!!

On the Outset, I thank you for choosing Goldfinch Hotel Faridabad, as your preferred choice of hotels during your last visit to Delhi.

I also take this opportunity to thank you for leaving your valuable comments behind thereby apricating us, I have shared your comment with my team.

I welcome you on your next visit which will allow me to pass all V.I.P courtesies with care, best available rate and also give me an opportunity to meet up with you in person.

Avijit Banerjee

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Best hotel so far , excellent stay . Humble staff and delicious food .... Worth for money . What a location it is ... Gives 5 star feeling .. specially deepa ji from front desk is very supportive keep it up.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Goldfinch-Delhi, General Manager at Goldfinch Hotel Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Mr. Chetan

Greetings from Goldfinch Hotel Delhi NCR!!!

I welcome you on V.I.P courtesies with care, best available rate and also give me an opportunity to meet up with you in person.

Avijit Banerjee

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Location is near Delhi and Faridabad border, no local transport is available; you have to take cab or auto to reach this hotel.
In room quality is good the bathroom have water chocking, after complaint they will not take care of it. Staffs are very rude and they will not serve you any think if you not asked. Parking is available at owner risk.

Staff behavior need to improve.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Goldfinch-Delhi, General Manager at Goldfinch Hotel Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Mr. Simshov,

Greetings from Goldfinch Hotel Faridabad!!!

On the Outset, I thank you for choosing Goldfinch Hotel, Faridabad, as your preferred choice of hotels during your last visit to NCR.

I also take this opportunity to thank you for leaving your valuable comments behind thereby showing us our areas of improvement.

Whilst in no words can I express my deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your recent visit with us, I have shared your comments with the Front Desk and other team members who were there in shift and we are initiating strict action against them. Let me also reassure you that all corrective measures have been taken and systems put in place to ensure that such issues of similar nature do not reoccur.

I request you to kindly take this incident as a one off case which for sure is not the reflection of the usually high standards of services which are followed by us at Goldfinch and hope the same should not stop you from coming back to us.

I welcome you to route your reservation request through my office directly which will allow me to pass all V.I.P courtesies with care and also give me an opportunity to meet up with you in person.

Avijit

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

It's small property with approx 50 room with small health club and swimming pool it's on entrance of faridabad at suraj kund road surrounded by green area good views and peaceful area with less of pollution and value for money if you have work in South Delhi but it's about 1hour 30 minutes drive from airport and central Delhi area

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Goldfinch Hotel Delhi NCR!!!

I also take this opportunity to thank you for leaving your valuable comments behind thereby.

Avijit

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Please don't visit this place. From the reception to housekeeping, courtesy is missing totally. There is a lackadaisical attitude, the buffet is below average and the rooms aren't very clean either.
I would definitely give this place a miss.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business