“Great hospitality and accommodation in beautiful...”
other travellers have booked this property
Relax in the evening - so peaceful
Your apartment has lots of room and wide open views. A pool with a view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Relax in the evening - so peaceful
Your apartment has lots of room and wide open views.
A pool with a view
Shall we take a drive out this afternoon or just take it easy and look at the view?
Maybe you fancy apartment Ricci with a spiral staircase?
Your own private garden - would you like lunch here?
One of the things you really want is a good nights sleep
Fancy a swim? or maybe just take it easy and read your magazine
Are you joining us for our free pizza party on Monday?
We think a nice bathroom is so important
Extensive landscaped grounds means there is space for everyone
Get lost in a big big bed!
Sunflowers everywhere in the summer
If there is anything else you need, just ask
Now maybe that is the spot to chill-out this afternoon!
I never get tired of that view!
We have lots of lavender by the steps to the pool
There is everything I need in this kitchen
Each apartment has a  unique feature
What do you fancy for lunch?
Shall we have a game of Bocce on the top lawn?
Not too much around to disturb you
There are always lots of places to sit, relax and look at the view.
Take a trip up to the mountains - spectacular!
Breakfast in bed? -  relax, you deserve it
I wonder what's in that little town over there on the hill? let's ask Bob & Ian
Sit for a while - no need to rush around here!
Lunch in your own private garden.
Lets pick something from the veggie garden for lunch
I want to find a beautiful bay on the Conero today
Lets go for a walk in the grounds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Swedish first
Any
Karen D
“Great hospitality and accommodation in beautiful Marche”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Fantastic accommodation in the stunning Marche region of Italy. Bob and Ian have created a peaceful and relaxing environment with all the amenities needed for a great holiday. The weekly pizza party was great fun, a lovely touch and a great opportunity to get to know our hosts and fellow guests. We had a fantastic holiday and look forward to staying at Casal dei Fichi again soon.

Heather S
“Relax with a beautiful view”
Reviewed 21 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The grounds are beautiful, overlooking the hills. Bob and Ian were perfect hosts with tips for region, available when needed. Other guests friendly, but as much privacy available as you want. Our room was spacious and clean. Well equipped kitchen.

SXDave
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Lovely tranquil spot”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We were here 3-4 years ago (see Nov 13 review). The view, as before, is like an old painting - farmland running into a valley and hills all around with small historic villages with a church at the top. The only thing missing is the haloed saint in the foreground. There are 2 new friendly dogs. Bob and Ian are just as welcoming and the apartment was just as clean, neat and comfortable. The kitchen is very well equipped, and you'll find a supply of olive oil, some wine and a couple of local eggs to get you started. There are herbs and salad in the garden. Why have we been away so long? There was the familiar enjoyable pizza afternoon hosted by Bob and Ian.
.....Tranquil and we needed it after the mayhem of Stansted!
We discovered the well-stocked local shop. Don't forget the long lunch break! There is a butcher opposite. The always unfinished church was closed due to earthquake damage. You need a car - and if you're really into cooking, a couple of bay leaves!

Dreamer36...
“Yearning to return”
Reviewed 27 February 2017 for a stay in September 2016

When I close my eyes and think of what I would look for in a perfect vacation, my heart is warmed with thoughts of Casal dei Fichi and Le Marche. Having traveled to other famous areas in Italy countless times, this region was a new exploration for me, and within moments, I found it reminiscent of the forgotten Italy of days gone by. So much so that I wondered why I wasted the initial part of my trip anywhere else. Long winding roads, rolling hills, pitch perfect weather, beautiful sunshine, sparkling sea, delicious food and wine, and the type of hospitality that renders one speechless. And Casal dei Fichi is a punctuation point. Perfectly situated with a panoramic vista of mountains from the inn and perfect pool, apartments well-appointed with room enough to to spread out in comfort, a weekly pizza party that is a can't miss... all under the care of charming and helpful hosts (and instant friends) Bob and Ian who are perfect guardians of my most precious vacation memory. Yearning to return....

Springer
Essex
“My Perfect Birthday”
Reviewed 7 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Last December I celebrated a special birthday and I couldn't think of a better place to do it than Casal dei Fichi. Our fifth visit - slightly different this time - when owners Bob and Ian hosted a party for me and my friends. The party room was decorated beautifully, a log fire was burning, and all our guests were accommodated in the CDF appartments. We had a fabulous time. The party was amazing and we all had a ball! We stayed on for the rest of the week after our guests had left, and it was lovely to chill out and take in the fantastic views. Even in December the weather was sunny and we were still able to enjoy a glass or three of wine in the beautifully manicured gardens. We even strolled on the beach (without coats) at Porto San Giorgio on January 1st. As ever, top-notch accommodation, a wonderfully relaxed home-from-home feeling and nothing too much trouble for Bob and Ian who always go above and beyond. Thanks guys for making my birthday so very memorable. See you again soon.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing