“I thought I'd died and gone to heaven - again!”
other travellers have booked this property
Relax in the evening - so peaceful
Your apartment has lots of room and wide open views. A pool with a view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Relax in the evening - so peaceful
Your apartment has lots of room and wide open views.
A pool with a view
Shall we take a drive out this afternoon or just take it easy and look at the view?
Maybe you fancy apartment Ricci with a spiral staircase?
Your own private garden - would you like lunch here?
One of the things you really want is a good nights sleep
Fancy a swim? or maybe just take it easy and read your magazine
Are you joining us for our free pizza party on Monday?
We think a nice bathroom is so important
Extensive landscaped grounds means there is space for everyone
Get lost in a big big bed!
Sunflowers everywhere in the summer
If there is anything else you need, just ask
Now maybe that is the spot to chill-out this afternoon!
I never get tired of that view!
We have lots of lavender by the steps to the pool
There is everything I need in this kitchen
Each apartment has a  unique feature
What do you fancy for lunch?
Shall we have a game of Bocce on the top lawn?
Not too much around to disturb you
There are always lots of places to sit, relax and look at the view.
Take a trip up to the mountains - spectacular!
Breakfast in bed? -  relax, you deserve it
I wonder what's in that little town over there on the hill? let's ask Bob & Ian
Sit for a while - no need to rush around here!
Lunch in your own private garden.
Lets pick something from the veggie garden for lunch
I want to find a beautiful bay on the Conero today
Lets go for a walk in the grounds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swedish first
Any
JenniferS...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“I thought I'd died and gone to heaven - again!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My third time at casal dei fichi and even better than my previous visits! Where to start? One of the best things about CDF is the ambiance. The relaxing atmosphere and the efficient and non intrusive way in which bob and Ian attend to every detail to ensure their guests have a wonderful holiday. The apartments are fitted to the highest standard and you have everything you need for a relaxing stay. The views are amazing in all directions. And we loved the pizza party which is a chance to chat to fellow guests over wine and home made pizza. Can't wait to return to heaven next summer!!

Elaine700...
“A fantastic place to stay”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We are a family of 4 with two boys aged 13 and 10. We had a wonderful holiday. Beautiful setting, with lovely views. Garden is lovely with lots of places to sit out and relax or with the kids to play football or run around. My kids loved all the animals. Even when all apartments full it didn't appear crowded. The complemtary pizza evening was a great hit, a good ice breaker. Lots of lovely hill towns close by to explore. Bob and Ian were super hosts, on hand if you want some information but also willing to give you your space. We hope to return

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Hanalandf...
Southport
“Such a lovely, relaxing place to stay. I felt ten years younger by the end of the week!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I stepped out of the car and saw the location in which we were going to spend our week: spectacular, panoramic views everywhere you turned! Then we saw the apartments and it got even better! We can't thank Bob and Ian enough for the way they looked after our large family during our stay with them.

My parents had fallen in love with Casal dei Fichi (and Bob and Ian and the dogs) years before, had visited a few times afterwards and had wanted to take the rest of the family, ever since. This year they spoiled us, and took us all out there for a treat.

The apartments are so lovely, beautifully decorated and well equipped with private outside seating areas. Our youngest wanted to know what the 'little toilet' was for! A carafe of delicious chilled wine from a local vineyard was a massive welcome after a long journey, as was the homemade olive oil. Our children were allowed to go and collect the eggs from the chickens for breakfast and I was in my element cooking, using herbs and veg from the veg garden. The children (and us) adored both dogs, especially Balzo who became part of our family for a week.

The pool is beautiful and well maintained, with the most stunning views behind it. Bob and Ian were both amazing with our kids, who trailed after them while they gardened. They are still talk about it now saying "When can we go back to Bob and Ian's!"

One of the best nights was Pizza Night where all residents are invited to create and make their own pizzas in the pizza oven and share with everybody. The kids are encouraged to and love to make a bit of a mess with the flour, whilst the grown-ups enjoy chatting with a glass or two of wine and everybody enjoys the sharing and eating! We were so inspired by this that we went and bought a pizza oven which we have used non-stop, pretending we are still at Casal dei Fichi in Southport (Ha ha!)!

There are such beautiful places in the vicinity that are well worth a visit. But I found Bob and Ian's so perfect and relaxing, that I became our family bore and didn't want to go anywhere else! (Although I did cave in once and go for the best ice-cream on the planet in the nearest village).

A week is not enough. We definitely want to come back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location,pool, apartments and the dogs
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Gary L
“We will be Back.”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Superb accommodation in a truly beautiful location, with attentive hosts, for which nothing was too much trouble. And don't forget the memorable weekly pizza party and the home made pizzas made in the wood fired pizza oven. What more could you want for the perfect holiday?
This was our first time in La Marche and Casal Dei Fichi and I can see why so many of our fellow guest come back again and again, as we will next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and comfort
Liked least: Weather
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Paul G
London, United Kingdom
“Totally recharged”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

This is our third visit here and we have certainly not tired of the place. Bob and Ian as alway were always on hand to guide and assist. The apartments themselves have absolutely everything you need. A couple of night we stayed at home cooked dinner and had some wine. We had everything we needed on hand.
The thing that makes this place though is the setting. Looking down the valley towards Montegeorgio I just melt away. The birds tweeting in the background, the sun, the peace. Perfect.
Balzo and Hattie were regular visitors to check how we were. The two new additions of Iago and Desdemona two beautiful playful little kittens kept us amused.
We have already started to plan for our next visit next year.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing