All reviews great hotel stay there again one night included breakfast medieval castle village furniture summer
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

This place is brilliant , top staff and not expensive - I stay in a lot of hotels in CZ and this is one of the best and 50% less then I'd expect to pay for the quality . I was working and wanted to watch the football so they put me in a conf room with 60" screen and fed me Pivo and food while I was "working "

Date of stay: June 2016
2  Thank Jason d
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Hotel Karlstejn has got excellent location close to magnificient castle from the 14th century. There is very nice view on the castle from the hotel terrace with seimmin pool. The furniture in the hotel rooms reminds also the historical meaning of the place.
Large choice of good vines in hotel vinoteca,
Nice choice for buffet breakfast.
Hotel has got a cafe restaurant but no restaurant open in the evening for dinners. But there is choice of other restaurants very close to the hotel.

Room tip: some rooms has got castle view form their windows
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2016

We were invited to this cosy hotel to celebrate my parents' 50th wedding anniversary.
I can just say, that everything was perfect. We had been preparing a "surprise party" for them for weeks (everybody who has ever prepared a party for his/her relatives know how stressful it can be!). When the D day came, we sent my parents away "to see the castle and so on" and just rushed into the reception with a long list of things which had to be done before their return. The staff was just amazing - whatever we asked for, we got within a few minutes.
We were able to give my parents the best gift thanks to the helpful staff!!! Thank you once again!!!
As for the food - for the party, we ordered some catering, the food was all home made, very tasty. The breakfast included wasn't "the common included breakfast". There were 9 of us, meaning 9 different tastes, and we were all very satisfied. There was plenty of food, everybody can choose.
As for the accommodation - nice, spacious, clean rooms. Exactly what I would expect in a 4*hotel.
Thank you once again!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Friendly and helping staff, the breakfast is great and awesome location. The rooms are very comfortable. We did not try the pool because of the weather, but they have one. Beutifull view of the castle from some rooms.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2015

A great hotel with clean and quiet rooms at an affortable price! We found not just a friendly stuff, but awesome people who did everything they could to make our stay more confortable. They even offered us a little present with local products at the end of our stay. Breakfast relaxed and good food. Very good coffee!

Date of stay: December 2015