“Lovely place to eat in Beccles”

Graze at the White Horse
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Beccles
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Enjoyed a lovely meal on Wednesday night with my cousins. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The food was excellent. Would recommend.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Popped to Graze on spec hoping to get a table, made really welcome. Wasn't our first visit and usually go for the tried and tested Graze Burger but opted for the Roast and what a choice! Absolutely brilliant, great job.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I am glad I booked the table as the restaurant was very busy on this Friday lunchtime. We were seated on arrival and soon ordered drinks. Although not extensive the lunch menu has just enough choices. Two of the party had lamb stew While I had the house burger. None of us could fault the mains and were equally impressed with deserts which included freshly cooked apple crumble! Service was friendly and attentive. Would definitely come here again and try the evening menu

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The restaurant was recommended by a friend to celebrate NYE. The food was faultless, the service excellent & it was the best New Year's Eve I've had in years. I'll definitely try their regular menu next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The steak was sublime! My friend had the duck, of which I tried, and that too was amazing. My vodka martini was made exactly to my requirement (and I'm not the easiest to serve one of those to correctly) and the staff attentive to our every need throughout the evening. By the end of the night we asked for some drinks to be made that were not on the menu (rusty nails)........ not a problem! We will continue to frequent this great establishment.

2  Thank Andrew J