All reviews sunday carvery the pub portion size nearby wedding hunters chicken big portions presented beautifully kitchen staff tasty steak check in was easy plenty of parking space rooms were spotless tasted great usual facilities wedding weekend home cooked restaurant area
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The motel itself was very modern and the room myself and my partner stayed in was very cosy, clean and accommodating. They had supplied a hairdryer and mirror which as a female I thought was a handy touch! The staff were more than helpful, allowing us to check out an hour later and giving us cash back when we needed some change. The motel is attached to a pub which we dined in on the first night. The food was great and the service was fantastic. On the second night myself and my partner enjoyed some drinks (I would highly recommend the rhubarb cider!) and played some pool and darts, and played music from the jukebox, all situated at the back of the pub, near the lovely beer garden. Fab service and a great stay! Also the motel is situated in a good location for the nearest town called Beccles, or for those going to the beach at Lowestoft, or Skydiving at the UK Parachuting airfield, like myself and my partner did!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Baguettes nicely made chips homemade and cooked to perfection side salad a nice extra........and a welcoming bowl of water for Bramble in nice comfortable surroundings a place that we will visit again next year.......

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

A fantastic motel - we had family room for 2 of us. Spacious, clean and tea/coffee and bottled water provided. The staff were amazing in particular Kendra- who booked our taxis and gave us some general help about the area. Parking available - nice outside seating area. Would recommend!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel after a wedding. We booked a family room which was light, airy, clean and spacious.
The check in was easy. The staff were courteous and it was in a great location.
We had breakfast which was traditional and generous portion size.
Reasonably priced, lovely food and spacious rooms.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent accommodation Room 2 is a large room away from road . Excellent breakfast Lovely staff Excellent location .Very peaceful not one noise at night perfect sleep.Easy walk into Beccles for Quay ,river boats wildlife .Plenty of good shops in Beccles

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple