“Great food, friendly staff”

Ristorante da Foffo
Ranked #18 of 42 Restaurants in Signa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2018

This restaurant is lovely! It's very clean and bright with very friendly staff. The salads are really fresh and lots of it! Highly Recommend.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I end up in da Foffo every time I visit Signa and never regret it. The food is all good -- salads, pizzas, pastas, fish, for me -- and the atmosphere is lively. The place is vast but there are a lot of rooms and the feel is quaint and local. In fine weather, try for a table on the roof top. Beautiful.

1  Thank Paula5356
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Located just off the Main Street in Signa this restaurant is an absolutely amazing place to eat. Each night I went it was backed with local residents. A very good sign of the quality and price of this establishment.
They offer a combination for tourists so you can get a complete series of courses. Or you can adventure on your own and order individual dishes.
Everything I've had has been excellent. Flavourful, good portions, great ambiance. I don't speak Italian but they have an English menu to help assist you and them.
Wonderful place I'll miss the great food!

1  Thank BKjohn9966
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Nothing bad to say. We had antipasti and pasta with tomato sauce as well as pizza prosciutto funghi. All ok but not great like other meals we had at other restaurants but not bad either. Service a bit slow but there was alot of people.

1  Thank Valérie L
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Lots of locals there which is always a good sign. First place we've been to on this trip to Italy that still serves 0.5lt carafe of red wine for 3.50 euros rather than 5 euro for a 100 ml glass that seemed to be normal in Pisa. Large pizzas (14") but very thin so manageable by my wife. I had veal with lemon that was delicious. So can recommend.

1  Thank Arkle66