All reviews drinking games bar staff next year air con girls holiday thomson reps thomson scene every night full moon party pool area frat party cleaning staff young people the ground floor karaoke bar my friend amazing atmosphere
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Based on staff along the best place to stay ..2 minutes walk to the beach and 5 minutes to the strip of clubs and restaurants and we had a blast ..Alax and spiral were amazing in the hotel and we still have 2 days left to stay very highly recommended 5 stars deffo

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle F
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Can definitely say that this was the best holiday i have ever been on purely based on the hotel and its staff; the place is made so lively and welcoming due to the amazing effort put in by all of the staff and reps.
Massive thank you to the entertainer Sophie who made my whole trip in the first day, she is the funniest and happiest person I've ever met in my life! No matter what happens, you will get along with Sophie.
Inesa is also the coolest person you will meet, if you ever need anything she is there with it in less than 1 minute. she gave me everything from painkillers to a sewing needle and thread for my shorts that had ripped!
Not to forget that the bar serves food and drink 24 hours 7 days a week, what more can you ask for??
The rooms are very cosy and always clean, all fitted with a safe box and amazing air con; at one point i was sat with a jacket on it my room because the air con had made it that cold.

Room Tip: Rooms on the floor have amazing views of the pool and bar
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank haydenh31
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

This was our first girls holiday as a group and its has been incredible! The hotel is class, it's the best in Kavos. The food is lovely and cheap as well as the drinks, the pool is nice and the rooms were better than expected! The reps, especially Aimee were amazing they looked after us all holiday and informed us of all the best places and made our holiday so good! Everyone is very friendly and helpful and the barmen including John, Inesa and Spiros were awesome. It's a 5 minute walk to the strip which is good because you get away from all the noise and come back to a nice area without the rowdy lot. We had no complaints about this holiday, it was fab!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Olivia M
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Even though not staying in this hotel , me and my group of 9 friends were constantly in this hotel. The Bar staff were amazing. Good drink deals and a great laugh. Always good music and good entertainment. My and my friends would defiantly recommend this hotel to any group of young people going to Kavos as the pool is always packed during the day. If I do return to Kavos this would defiantly be the hotel I would stay at. We would like to say to the staff thank-you for making our holiday a lot more fun! Sophie and Spiros (Zeuss) especially!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kyle Y
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Lovely place! Away from the strip! But also 5 mins away from the strip, local shops and 15 mins away from the beach! Great place if u love to party or even if u want a relaxing holiday as im 18 but me and two oarents came here and there was plenty of appropriate activites and excusions such as the blue lagoon and corfu town which was amazing! Lovely staff who are always so polite and willing to help! Very welcoming with a smile always! Great pools with enough sunbeds and a mixture of families and young people who are friendly and respectful. Great facilities! Came with my parents on a self catering holiday and it was very easy to cook and prepare food in the mornings as we ate out at evenings. So many lovely restaurants! The bbq and event night with belly dancing, greek dancing and fire show on Wednesday is great fun and I highly recommend you as it only costs 15 euros! Air con is 59 euros but we'll worth it, just take warm pj's if u get cold easily, safe is 20 euros also. Towels and beds are made and changed regularly. The only issue I'd say I had is that I found the bed abit hard and uncomfortable but otherwise a great place to go on holiday! Loved my stay with my family!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family