All reviews texas burger greek night minute walk plenty of sunbeds cleaned times a week next year moussaka salt and pepper self catering air con chocolate brownie fantastic holiday rooms are clean amazing family ring hob the main strip my wife and i have just
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

First things first, this is not 5 star accommodation if you want 5 star accommodation you can pay the extra £3000 and stay in one of the overcrowded hotels in the centre of Sidari and have your locally produced spirits and cheap beer whilst being bombarded with the noise of a thousand unattended children running a mock.

If however you want a warm, friendly, restful holiday retreat then this is the place for you.

We were met straight off the transfer coach by the owners and taken straight to our room. We thought we had booked a one room apartment but as it turned out we were taken to a studio which we were a little disappointed by as we have a teenage son, this however was nothing to do with the hotel and everything to do with the travel company. The room was spotlessly clean, had a full fridge, air conditioning (extra charge) a tv with 4 English speaking channels, toaster, kettle, 2 ring hob, hairdryer, breakfast bar, a patio area with table and chairs and enough coat hangers for us all.
Now I've been coming to Greece for 25 years and can honestly say the room was better than any similar accommodation I have stayed in for the same price, the room was well decorated (if not to my taste) and everything worked, no dodgy switches or funny odours coming from the drains.

We unpacked and as all Brits do headed to the bar for a drink where we started chatting to the staff. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, we sorted out our safe, air conditioning and payed our tourist tax , ordered some food and went to the supermarket to get some supplies.

The hotel is located about a 15 minute walk from the resort centre, so you don't get the crowds of drunks and music blaring out till the wee hours, it's also within 5 minutes of 3 supermarkets and several excellent restaurants and bars, the only downside is that there are no pavements to be found in any parts of Sidari other than the very centre of the resort (one street only) so if your out with little ones keep an eye on them and be aware of the traffic. You can get a taxi for €5 too and from the resort if you like.

The pool area and gardens were spotless , Jimmy cleaned and treated the pool every night and the cleaning team swept the outside areas every morning. The pool was better in size than nearly all the other pools in the area and there were plenty of sunbeds and parasols for everyone as well as a decked shaded seating area for those who needed a bit of relief from the heat.

The bar served premium spirits with mixers €3.50, premium Beer €3.00, local beer €2.50. The bar also served a good selection of meals, from breakfast through till about 8 pm at night. Must haves ... Gyros plate, texas burger, lamb chops, Helens home made moussaka (to die for) Helens home made chocolate brownie (also to die for) and the milkshakes (absolutely lush).

The hotel does put on evening entertainment for anyone who wants it during the school holidays and though events are planned if attendance is low Ian would (if asked) change things round to suit the people there, we wanted a killer pool and games night as there were only a few of us one evening and he accommodated us without any fuss while still providing us with an unlimited jukebox and Karaoke when we were feeling brave.

Why 5 stars .... This is a family run business, 3 generations of one family all pulling their weight. They get to know you if you want and are full of advice if your out and about but they are not in your face.

I would recommend this place to anyone, and judging by the number of return guests they must be doing something right. I don't normally return to the same destination as it's a big world out there but maybe this will be a first.

5  Thank Leslie C
JIMMYBATMAN, Manager at Eleni Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Speechless. I do not know how to thank you for such an honest review. Thank you for pointing out a few obvious things that I cannot. We loved having you and the family here, we truly hope to see you again.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

What a lovely holiday and stay here. Just returned from a 14 day stay. Great places to visit and eat out, a great place to visit for food is the salt and pepper dinner, be aware though don't have a starter, you won't need one, trust me I no.
Staying at the Texas aleni apartment
Great staff, great food, cleaned rooms,clean pool and areas not far from town. But be aware walking to town can be a bit hair raising as there is not a pavements.
The only 3 things I didn't like is
50 euros per week for air con
And 10 euros per week for Internet access
And a bloody hard mattress
Was told by Tui it was free.
Apart from that great holiday

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin P
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Just returned after 10 nights. If you are doubtful about staying here don't be . Was looking at booking for next year lying by the pool.the Greek night was brill and a great laugh.All the food we had in the bar was great . When you see some of the all inclusive hotels you see how large the pool actually is . All in all friendly people and a great time had by all.great value for money.
Caroline , mark and Jessica ( 12 )

7  Thank caroandmark1967
JIMMYBATMAN, Manager at Eleni Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy you enjoyed your time here. Hope you can come again.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Returned home today from 10 nights at the Eleni Apartments. Spotlessly clean. Plenty of sun beds and Fabulous pool. Great location. Greek night is great fun and the soul singer is hugely entertaining. Quiz night and karaoke really enjoyable. A lovely, friendly, welcoming place. Excellent value for money. Spoke to many guests who had been before and you can see why people return year after year. Thank you to all at the Eleni for a lovely holiday.

5  Thank samburnley
JIMMYBATMAN, Manager at Eleni Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you. It was nice meeting you.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Arrived to the Eleni apartments with the best welcome we've ever recived. We travel a lot, and have never been made to feel so welcome. Rooms were clean, and air con worked great for a small fee. Trust me, you will need it! The pool is huge and the best part, no getting up at 5am to get a sunbed. You could stroll down at anytime of the day and sunbeds would be available, as they supply more than enough for their guests. The strip was a ten minute walk, however, if you ventured all the way down, then obviously it would take longer to walk back but taxis are available for only 5 Euro. We attended the Greek night at the Eleni, which was fab! Unfortunately I wasn't able to take part in the dancing (gutted) but enjoyed watching everybody else. I would like to thank Charlene for looking after me and giving me a bag of ice for my feet, heaven!! :)
This place was so lovely and intimate, I couldn't imagine staying in a hotel again. If I'm ever back in Greece, I will certainly come back to these apartments. Lovely family run place and a shout out to the lovely lady who cooked for us too, yummy!
Thanks again for a lovely stay :)

3  Thank Shardia R

Thank you for your comments. It was nice having you and your son stay with us. Glad to hear you had a nice stay. See ya again.