All reviews side sea view plenty of sunbeds the main strip burgers and pizzas asked for extra blankets quiet street air con spare bed sister hotel minute walk small bath bar area shower pressure full size fridge freezer compartment separate bedrooms beautiful corfu
Reviewed 15 August 2018

31 members of our family and friends descended on the orestis apartments for 2 weeks at the end of July. As a group ranging from age 3-64 we needed a resort to suit all. The apartments are 5 minutes walk maximum from the busy strip, but far enough away to enjoy the peace and quiet. Very convenient for the beach as it is just across the road at the front of the apartments.
From studios for 2, through to 2 bed apartments for 5, everybody was pleased with their rooms. The beds are a bit hard but I didn't mind them and we were told by staff we could take the cushions off the sun bed as long as they went back in the morning. Rooms very clean, cleaners came in nearly every day.
All the staff were very polite and helpful. Food is very nice and reasonably priced.
Enjoyed one of the best greek nights that I have been to on our last night thanks to Vasilas the owner (hope that is spelt right ).
One last point, if you are due to stay soon, ask Nikos for a Nikos special (ouzo slush, he made them up while we were staying ) they are delicious.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, 209, 210 and 211 have nice balconys and sea view
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here in April, with my partner, for one week and was very surprised at how clean and big our room was. The staff were very friendly and helped with and questions we have. The hotel was located on the beach front and was easily accessible to the main strip. The only thing we were disappointed about was that the season hadn't started properly, so it was quiet but we hired a Quad Bike and got around very easily. I would rate this hotel a 3 star, easily.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Great Aparthotel with everything you could need. Spacious rooms with Sea View if requested. Great Pool, Poolside bar and plenty of Sun Loungers. Near the Beach and main strip. Friendly staff too, Loved our time here and will be back!!!

Room Tip: Sea View rooms are great
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent apartments very spacious, small kitchen for cooking basics not that we cooked lol.
Bar staff were amazing very friendly and helpful.
Only 10 min walk from main strip and across the road from beach.
Plenty of comfortable sun loungers.
Cleaners were fab changing sheets and cleaning everyday apart from Sunday.
Only problem was the shower pressure was virtually non existent at times so takes longer to have shower.
Would come back here if we were visiting sidari again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Was here for a week in July, on arrival was met by Nicolette and shown to our room 210 I asked about the rest of the payment I owed and was told to relax and unpack and come down to the bar and pay the rest in my own time, nice start I thought. Rooms we're spacious (big) beds were a little hard but OK spare bed also, fridge freezer and stove, nice size balcony the only thing was the shower pressure was not good but the taxi man on the way home said that's normal.The pool area and bar was very good, nice cushions on the sunbeds,safe boxes in the bar area, works well but can only get in between 9am and midnight ish so plenty of time really. The strip is 6 mins walk (but I am a postman) plenty to do on the walk along but if u want to spend time at canal d'amour it's about 20 mins walk so be warned as in the heat it's not for the unfit,as for orestis I would definitely recommend it, nice place lovely location

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple