β€œWe ReachπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹β€
Review of Da Bes Yet Bakery

Da Bes Yet Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Marsh Harbour
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

So we was in search of the famous bakery of Abaco. Guess what? we found it! The ladies were so nice as we was buying up all the bread loaf. The twist was soooo delicious I had to purchase another one for the road as I ate one in the store.
Whenever I come back to Abaco I shall visit again. Thanks ladies

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Just delicious and a must stop but is not a cafe where you can sit and eat. We visited this delightful bakery twice and chose the cheesecake, mango cake, donut twists and carrot cake. The owners are going to expand the bakery later this year so you can sit and enjoy breakfast.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

This place should be your first stop when arriving in Marsh Harbour. The homemade bread and twists are amazing! Probably the best twist I’ve every had.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Upon finishing my morning bike ride, there was no better way to take breakfast than a pastry at Da Bes Yet Bakery. It's been handed down from mother to daughter and appears to be in best of hands!

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I just made a short stop for some fresh bread and donuts! The bread was incredible. It was warm, fresh soft and delicious.

I can't wait to go back when I have more time on the island!