“Very Nice”

Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Paraparaumu
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely wee cafe! Attentive happy staff, beautiful food. Very busy on the weekend, but well worth the wait - took miss 5 for a special breakfast one morning and was not let down! Great quality, well thought out food.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Great little cafe on the beach with excellent menu/food, coffee and service. The friendliness and ‘can do’ attitude of the staff is exceptional.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I've visited the cafe twice in the past month, once with my family for lunch and once with my best friend for brunch. Both times I visited the service has been very speedy. With my family, I had an amazing chicken meatball soup which I would 100% recommend. It was loaded with vegetables and had an amazing amount of noodles and meatballs. When with my best friend I had bircher which honestly made me feel rather ill and I'm not sure why. It had a great amount of fruit but the textures were a bit strange and made mt stomach odd. The decor at the place was STUNNING and I was very impressed. The menu had a great range of gluten-free meals and vegan meals. It's the perfect cafe for breakfast with a friend or even just getting a coffee with a cake.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Very busy Sunday morning. Took a little while for food to come out. Very nice meal and some healthy brunch options on the menu.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice ambiance and beautiful location. Great beachy decor. Lovely coffee and cheese scone. Enjoyable experience.