Wrights by the Sea Motel(Paraparaumu)(Great Value!)
USD 82
USD 80
USD 86
USD 78
Agoda.com
Tudor Manor Bed & Breakfast(Paraparaumu)(Great Value!)
USD 99
USD 95
Priceline
Ocean Motel(Paraparaumu)(Great Value!)
USD 85
USD 82
Barnacles Seaside Inn Backpackers(Paraparaumu)(Great Value!)
Paraparaumu Motel(Paraparaumu)
Agoda.com
All reviewsheat pumpelectric frypansmall costclean and tidyair conditioningsmall fridgenice showercutlery and crockeryhandy locationgood sizethe main roadplace to stayspa bathbeds were comfortablepark your carsky tvadequate kitchen facilities
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was my second stay at the Kapiti Lindale Motel & Conference Centre in Parpararumu. The motel is extremely clean, and it has the nicest owners. It's great to be able to park your car right outside the room. Even thought I was on the ground floor, I never once worried about my safety since the motel is well monitored by the owners.

The rooms are well appointed and the bathrooms tidy. Each room has its own coffee/tea station that contains everything needed. All the beds also have warmers to keep you toasty at night.

The motel is right near Highway 1, and is very close to town for easy access to shopping, laundry, and restaurants. We have used this motel twice as a launching point for a Kapiti Island overnight stay. On both trips the owners stored our suitcases overnight so that we didn't have to leave them in our car.

I will definitely stay at the Kapiti Lindale Motel & Conference Centre again when I return.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Very clean room, quiet yet close to motorway, shops, lookouts and seaside. Very nice staff with good local knowledge. The room is in good size, has comfortable beds and is very practical. It has everything that we needed and more. Highly recommended and will definitely back there again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I hadn’t made a booking and every Motel was full until I got to this one. First time visitor, this was a good find. Clean and quiet, I was pleased not to have to lug all my bags upstairs because it’s all on one level. Very welcoming and kind host.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

It is the second time that we stayed at Kapiti Lindale Motels and Conference. As same as before, with very......very good and warm experience staying at Kapiti Lindale Motles and Conference. Free WiFi, big size bedrooms, comfortable beds, nicestaff, very good environment around there. The most attractive reason for me is ....my car can be parking in front of my room (0 meter distance), very easy for us to delivery our baggage. Also, just 3 minutes driving or around 15 minutes walk the shopping malls with shopping,outlets, supermarket, food court.....Really an "excellent" place to stay in Paraparaumu.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2018

We had to travel from the Gold Coast for a family function and the Lindale Motel was central to Paraparaumu and Waikanae where we spent our time.
The hosts were very friendly and the room was certainly clean and tidy,bed was comfortable.
We would be happy to stay again as suspect it represents reasonably good value for money in the area.

Room Tip: Value for money,clean and tidy.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family