“Fresh and delicious”
Review of Brunch & Burger

Brunch & Burger
Ranked #24 of 83 Restaurants in Paraparaumu
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Description: We do brunch and burgers, two of the most important things in life. You'll find us all smiles and sunshine serving all day awesomeness in Paraparaumu Beach, just north of Wellington. Come and check us out!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

They have a fairly simple burger menu but you can add toppings to the burger.

I had a cheese burger and added: egg, avocado, free range bacon and a second patty.

So delicious!!! The ingredients were so fresh and the flavours were great. I really like the decor of the restaurant too. I highly recommend this place

ChefHelenT, Owner at Brunch & Burger, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Keith H, we think you're a man who knows what he wants in this world. We tried the cheese burger with your additions and were pretty impressed. Let us know next time you customise something and we'll be right there to try that too!
Look forward to your next visit, The Brunch & Burger team

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful coffee, great food excellent service! Really refreshing to see a menu with different ideas and options!

Hi Maureen, you've made our day with your feedback. Hope you'll come and visit again soon.
Thanks, The Brunch & Burger team

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Was a bit dubious on arrival. Funky sign outside. Was expecting more to the decor on the inside. One side of the room was great with funky pictures and American style seating. The other appeared unfinished. I understood this once I found they had only been open for 2 weeks.
The menu of the other hand was easy to read and there were several things in the menu I had not experienced before. Yay! Yum yum yum When it arrived It was outstanding. I could tell there was an awesome chef behind the scenes. I had the smoked eel with the most delicious ham and cheese croquettes with a poached egg and foraged greens. Even the greens were dressed perfectly. Love trying new things and I got it here. Ended up ordering another course of crab omelette. Burgers and chicken poppers recommended.

Annie B, we love that you loved your Brunch & Burger experience. We're definitely the new kids on the block so please spread the word that we're here and doing something super delicious on the Kapiti Coast.
See you again soon, The Brunch & Burger team