See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

A little gem just a hundred meters off SH1. Simple inexpensive and welcome reception.
Plenty of places to eat, the Italian next door is fantastic. The motel is very basic, not many channels on the TV, wifi poor or non existent, no luxury facility BUT if you are travelling, tired and hungry and want a place to lay your head, this the place. Beds very comfortable and rooms well cleaned

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I was very surprised as the photos looks so old but they actually very nice and tidy. Completely different from the photos. I would advise to see their website or the photos on Google. Quiet and comfortable. Great Value! Highly recommend!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Value place to stay in Tokoroa, just 200M from the main road, walking distance to shops. Out door kids pool is good idea for summer. Owner is very friendly, we stay at upstairs, its very quiet, both of us had a good sleep.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

I was given this Motel to stay why my group is here in Tokoroa and I have to say I have enjoyed the hospitality a hundred percent. The owners have gone beond the call of duty. Room clean and roomy. This is a older style Motel but to me well looked after.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank BarbaraH3796
Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

Attending a 70th birthday two or three years back my family booked 3 rooms. Each room was neat and tidy but quite dated. This is lil Tokoroa after all & my sister and i shared a queen suite. The bed was comfy. Watched a little t.v. Woke up the next day to a big hearty breakfast in the big kitchen upstairs. Its huge so that was a bonus. Parking right out your door step. And the hosts were very friendly. I enjoyed my stay with yous.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family