See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I was very surprised as the photos looks so old but they actually very nice and tidy. Completely different from the photos. I would advise to see their website or the photos on Google. Quiet and comfortable. Great Value! Highly recommend!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Value place to stay in Tokoroa, just 200M from the main road, walking distance to shops. Out door kids pool is good idea for summer. Owner is very friendly, we stay at upstairs, its very quiet, both of us had a good sleep.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

I was given this Motel to stay why my group is here in Tokoroa and I have to say I have enjoyed the hospitality a hundred percent. The owners have gone beond the call of duty. Room clean and roomy. This is a older style Motel but to me well looked after.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank BarbaraH3796
Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

Attending a 70th birthday two or three years back my family booked 3 rooms. Each room was neat and tidy but quite dated. This is lil Tokoroa after all & my sister and i shared a queen suite. The bed was comfy. Watched a little t.v. Woke up the next day to a big hearty breakfast in the big kitchen upstairs. Its huge so that was a bonus. Parking right out your door step. And the hosts were very friendly. I enjoyed my stay with yous.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2015

Pretty basic accomadations bit old needs new furniture but adequate for our purposes. We arrive late on a freezing winters night our lovely hosts had our room all warmed up. SO we were happy. My mokos upstairs and myself another downstairs. We were glad to get into a warm bed ready for the wedding the next day. They gave us the password for the net so we didn't need the TV when we have our computers.

Room Tip: Best views upstairs if you want that. Close to gas station and shops. Most people quiet. We were the noisy ones.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family