See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

I was given this Motel to stay why my group is here in Tokoroa and I have to say I have enjoyed the hospitality a hundred percent. The owners have gone beond the call of duty. Room clean and roomy. This is a older style Motel but to me well looked after.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank BarbaraH3796
Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

Attending a 70th birthday two or three years back my family booked 3 rooms. Each room was neat and tidy but quite dated. This is lil Tokoroa after all & my sister and i shared a queen suite. The bed was comfy. Watched a little t.v. Woke up the next day to a big hearty breakfast in the big kitchen upstairs. Its huge so that was a bonus. Parking right out your door step. And the hosts were very friendly. I enjoyed my stay with yous.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2015

Pretty basic accomadations bit old needs new furniture but adequate for our purposes. We arrive late on a freezing winters night our lovely hosts had our room all warmed up. SO we were happy. My mokos upstairs and myself another downstairs. We were glad to get into a warm bed ready for the wedding the next day. They gave us the password for the net so we didn't need the TV when we have our computers.

Room tip: Best views upstairs if you want that. Close to gas station and shops. Most people quiet. We were the noisy ones.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2015

Motel is very run old , other people who were in our group refused to stay there. We gave it a go , however its time for some serious work on it. The carpets were dirty , shower is so tiny one barely fits , no pressure either. Not enough off street parking, The only thing going for it was that the bedding was clean.Would look elsewhere in future

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Vistor999
Reviewed 13 March 2015

Such a clean and tidy little motel that hasn't really changed in probably 40 years. Very friendly service just amazing and others should take a leaf out of these peoples book. Yes the tv is outdated but really who cares as you are here not really to watch tv it works and that is the main thing. It is so quiet it is amazing. Walking distance to town and eating places all recommended by the Management. Bed was fabulous and can't tell you how clean it was just amazing.

Room tip: upstairs seems quiet but the management stated that downstairs was better. We were happy where ever we were as it was so quaint.
Date of stay: March 2015