“excellent fresh and authentic sicilian food”
Review of Quore Matto

Quore Matto
Ranked #19 of 109 Restaurants in Scicli
Price range: USD 18 - USD 55
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2016

I had an excellent diner at Quore matto. Location is perfect on a gorgeous piazza in front of a church.Food ( I took seafood )could not be fresher and wines are excellent. Service is very efficient and nice ! Do not forget to taste the homemade liquor with cinnamon ! Absolutely delicious.

1  Thank Londra_11

Reviewed 20 May 2016

... Actually the food is good and the owner is very nice but... one of the waitresses was SO rude that really disappointed us.
What a shame! I hope the oeìwners read and may take the proper actions

Reviewed 18 February 2016

The position of the restaurant makes it a strategic attractive point for the visitors. It seemed rather inviting from the outside, so we decided to try. At first sight it presents well inside, with all these shabby chic decorations, but then you note many elements that has nothing to do with the main style and being placed in all the anges and shelves add only confusion to the atmosphere.
But this was a minor flaw of this place in respect of the service time and inexperience of the personnel. We had to wait for about 45 min for the antipasti that were mainly cold dishes and usually prepared beforehand and some 30min more for our first and second courses. The food quality was good though, except for the pastas that were tasty in general but incredibly oily. The prices are more o less average but considering the service we left disappointed.
Perhaps we happened on the wrong day, so I give 3 star to encourage to grow and do better paying attention to the weak points.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

Set in the pedestrian area, we enjoyed dinning al fresco while enjoying the views of the picturesque, baroque buildings of Scicli. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Whole family enjoyed it!!

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

The location is good and it was full of people so we tried it.. Well service was bad and long waiting. We ordered and no one told me my fish plate was really just fish and no side order so I ate fish by itself, my boyfriend ordered pasta and was not good at all. It's pricy for what it is. Most of the people were eating pizza maybe they are good in it.
Was one of our more expensive meals in Sicily and we were not satisfied at all.