other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Jessica K
“A dispointment”
Reviewed 25 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

The villa is located up on a hill that unfortunately almost no taxi drivers knows where it is. It is spacious and has a nice pool and out door deck. However the house and outside is in the need of maintenance. We spoke to the staff / contact person early in our stay regarding lights that was broken and needed to be fixed to make it nicer to sit outside at night, the jaccuzi function in the pool was broken when we arrived and fixed a couple days before we left, also the sun bed we had looked forward to use was broken and never fixed after a week neither was the lights.
When this was brought up with staff the complaints were simply denied that knowledge of the problems , even though I have text proof to prove the opposite. When discussing with the manager in charge I was also over talked with the explanations what other villa guests had to suffer during the heavy rain we experienced.
My point is that of course it is unfortunate with the bad weather for all of us experienced at the island during this week however my disappointment of the villa and the staff's response to it won't disappear because of the fact that others had it worse, not when I spend the amount of money on accommodation which I did.
The cleaning lady was very polite and kindly asked us everyday when it would be appropriate to clean the house, she also did her best to fix things that were not working.
As a favour to the manager in charge we tried to mention that we noticed big leaks in the house that probably can be devastating in the future however the attitude toward our recognition was non existing.

To sum up, I think that it is a good place to stay for a big family that does not mind taking taxis to the beach up and down IF the management start listening to the guests.

Jessica

Travellers are raving about these Chaweng hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing