“Best Italian I have ever eaten in my life!”
Review of Giulietta e Romeo

Giulietta e Romeo
Ranked #1 of 246 Restaurants in Chaweng
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Where should I start? Maybe in n the design of he place which was incredible, and made by the owner's wife - a wounderfull talented lady. My fiancee has told me she wants our wedding to be designed like this. A lot of thoughts on every small detail. So calm and beautifull, with Italian music on the background. It seems like you have left ko samui and have arrived to Rome for 2 hours. When the food had started to arrive I understood we are in heaven. Quality delicious Italian food, with gentle texture, and well seasoned. The men knows he's Italian food. The starters were delisious, as the main courses, as the desert (best termisu I have ever eaten in my life), with well made illy cappuccino (full of cream - finally in Thailand). The owner is an amazing enthusiastic person, with a lot of passion for food and people. All the experience was like a show, and we were sad when it has ended. Do yourself a favour and just go! You will thank me later:)

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

This was simply one of the best italiens we had (even after spending 2 weeks there last year!)

The service is amazing and the wine choices good and the owner is more than knowledgable about them and helped us picked somthing out of the ordinary.

The burrata was freshly delivered from italien was was to die for... served with home made pesto and fresh tomatoes.

As for the homemade pasta.. again my basilico ravioli were amazing and my boyfriends truffle linguini were generously truffled!! ;-)

Amazing night!!!

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Decided to head to Giuletta e Romeo as we fancied something different, upon arrival we loved the setting very authentically italian. The Very passionate and attentive owner talked us through the menu and his life in Italy, we ordered three starters which were very large we could have just shared two between a table of four although this is no criticism as the food was fresh and tasted fantastic truly Italian! Our mains followed of which were also fantastic, aswell the homemade tiramisu was to die for! House wine was a nice change in Thailand which was reasonably priced. Overall a superb experience we would not hesitate to return! Don’t be put off by many reviews saying it is expensive as it is appropriately priced, it’s just more pricey than your general Thai restaurant! Thank you....

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Chef is nice. The restaurant is well decorated with wonderful harmony. Foods are good, especially the dessert. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited this restaurant on the last week of our honeymoon in Thailand.
The owner was happy to chat with us and told us he pretty much makes all his own dishes from scratch.
The pesto was brilliant, the carbonara (made without cream) beautiful (considering I’d normally avoid it due to the sweetness) and the Amaretto Disaronno was excellent.
Our dining experience here has certainly put Italy at the top of our holiday list now! The owner even gave us pointers on where to visit.