“Probably the best Italian food I’ve had”
Review of Giulietta e Romeo

Giulietta e Romeo
Ranked #1 of 197 Restaurants in Chaweng
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited this restaurant on the last week of our honeymoon in Thailand.
The owner was happy to chat with us and told us he pretty much makes all his own dishes from scratch.
The pesto was brilliant, the carbonara (made without cream) beautiful (considering I’d normally avoid it due to the sweetness) and the Amaretto Disaronno was excellent.
Our dining experience here has certainly put Italy at the top of our holiday list now! The owner even gave us pointers on where to visit.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

After reading so many positive reviews,me and my brother decided to have dinner there.What a wonderful experience...from starters to main dishes everything was coocked and tasted exceptionally. Real Italian flavours to the far East. A big bravo to the owner for this small restaurant but with excellent food. Highly recommended to everyone.

1  Thank manosRhodes
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We had the most amazing Italian food! The chef who’s also the owner of the restaurant is very welcoming, so much knowledge on every detail of the food. Every day there’s a new menu, all pasta and food are handmade and fresh. We’ve been to Italy but the best pasta is here! Do not miss this restaurant! You must come here if you’re in Samui! Truly recommended- we all loved it! We had 4 different pastas all amazing but the ravioli shrimp was a dream!
Must come here!

1  Thank Ronit D
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Had bruschetta, caprese of bufala, spaghetti with tomato sauce and gnocchi with basil pesto. Everything was delicious, but the spaghetti was INSANE. Best spaghetti I've had, both the sauce, cheese and spaghetti itself. Service was excellent as well. You need to go here!

1  Thank Morten Sebastie... L
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Good test best food good service good wine and drinks near the center and the airport department very nice restaurant

1  Thank Goodluck K