“BEST restaurant ever”
Review of Giulietta e Romeo

Giulietta e Romeo
Ranked #1 of 198 Restaurants in Chaweng
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

This was the best place we have ever eaten italian food!
Staff is great. Food is wonderful!
MUST GO!!

1  Thank Asaf S

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We ordered the bruschetta pomodoro and pasta. The bruschetta was excellent. Very tastefull. We also enjoyed the pasta.
The service was really good including two nice appetizers.

This Italian restaurant is probably the best on Koh Samui.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I walked up and were greeted at the door by the owner. He informed us that he would have a full house that evening but was still more than happy to seat us. We were treated to some of the best Italian food we have had in quite some time. And the Tiramisu was amazing. It was overall a great experience and I learned what millefoglie was. If we ever visit Samui again we are sure to come back in for another round.

1  Thank tbag213
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We had a delicious meal at Giulietta e Romeo last night. The food was authentic and the ingredients fresh. Definitely recommend the prosciutto and pecorino as well as the buffalo mozzarella to start. The house merlot was lovely too. Thank you for a lovely evening!

1  Thank Annabel M
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I'm so pleased I read the reviews and decided to try this restaurant. The restaurant is fairly small so I would recommend booking in advance, it has a lovely authentic atmosphere. The owner is brilliant and really goes out of his way to ensure you have a good dining experience. The food was incredible, the menu is quite small but everything is perfectly executed and all the flavours complement each other perfectly. We had the salmon and cheese brushchetta and tomato, basil and buffalo mozerella to start which were both delicious, then we both had the shrimp ravioli with a pistachio sauce for our main which was out of this world! We also received a complimentary appetiser and mini dessert and limoncello at the end of the meal which was a lovely touch. The best Italian food I have tasted - highly recommend!

1  Thank HappyKiwi86