“My beautiful trip in the Coast Club!”

Coast Beach Club & Bistro
Ranked #13 of 198 Restaurants in Chaweng
Price range: USD 3 - USD 16
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

As soon as I arrived, I fall in love with this beautiful club! The view from the bistro is amazing ! The waiters are really friendly, with a beautiful smile (especially Ing ☺️) ! The brunch is totaly awesome, with sushis, fishs and tasty meat ! Thanks a lot Coast beach Club !

Joe C, Quality Manager at Coast Beach Club & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Hi Alex,
Thanks for the glowing review! Ing blushed a little when she saw this, but was so thrilled that you fell in love with Coast.
How about a second date?
Regards,
Joe

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Last night my partner and I went out for dinner. After scanning through TripAdvisor we decided to go the Coast Beach Club. Needless to say, we were not disappointed.

The food was incredible, and the location was just magical. After our dinner we moved to the lounge beds that overlooked the sea, there we drank the rest of our wine.

Our hostess was a lovely lady called Pink who was ready to attend our every need. She reappeared like magic to refill our glasses and also happily answered a few questions I had about the island. I really think that she is an asset to the company, and if any of you have her, you are in for a treat.

Will definitely be back there again if we come back to Samui.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We have been to this Place several times for dinner, and we never been disappointed. Staff always very nice especially Kung Ing he always served us and enterteined by making us feel at home.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic service at Coast beach club and bistro! I have just celebrated my 40th birthday at Coast and could not have asked for better service. The staff Kung, Ing, Pee and Man went above and beyond to make my night memorable! Friendly, professional and attentive service through out the whole night. Thank you all for the beautiful decorations and delicious cake, my family and I had a wonderful night!!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We had a great meal one of the nights that we stayed at Grand Centara. It was the night the fire show was on and was one of the most memorable nights that I have had.