All reviews pool view chaweng beach beachfront bungalow beach front family mart beach bag air con koh samui tuk tuk family room the main road great beach spent nights low season ark bar thailand resort
Reviewed 16 October 2015

lovely resort located in southern chaweng where less hassle and bustle with good sleeping quality. breakfast is tasty but average options. hotel itself provide rent service including scooters/cars, which is efficient rather than bargain outside and no need to hand in passport guarantee is plus for us. highly recommend to anyone who look for budget beachfront resort, never regret!

Room tip: basic room is good enough to stay, less than 2 mins walk to beach
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Baan means Home and Talay means ocean in Thai. I really love this place! Stayed in this hotel last March with friends. I love it for so many reasons. The location is perfect. I love that I can swim in the pool and just a few meters is the beach. The hotel has a hip and modern design. It really feels fancy. The rooms are great. I love the minimalistic appeal of it. Hip and clean. Although there were several issues with the AC (AC keeps dripping and on our last day it stopped working) the hotel gave us a spare room to use. The bathroom is big and generally the same design that I want for my dream house. You just got to be careful because the floor is slippery and they didn't provide extra mats for the bathroom. I really love the breakfast buffet! Lots of choices. Love the omelette. The omellette station though is around the corner of the buffet banquet making it hard for people to get their eggs. Other than that it was really good. The place is surrounded with different restos so it wasn't hard to choose for place to eat. I would love to comeback here again. Thanks for the wonderful stay!

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2015

Fantastic value for money and location. I am planning to stay at this hotel again and again but there some minor things which can be annoying. The rainfall shower in the room is useless but the handheld is adequate. The restaurant come bar ran out of beer two nights out of the five we were there. The restaurant kept running out of fish and steak , this is a beach hotel on Chaweng Beach , how do you run out of fish ? For the money it cost you won't find a better location anywhere in the world.

Date of stay: September 2015
1  Thank Tjn2305
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Good breakfest nice hotel, clean and helpfull staff,
The pool was amazaing the location is a little bit far from the center but sometime its an advantge.
Its fairly close to lamai nice beach.
The beache at chaweng is regular there are nicer beaches

Room tip: All rooms are good, we stay at a regular and it was great
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

Loved this resort. We had 2 nights pre-booked before arriving with intentions to change resorts to join the wedding party to be closer to the event on the wedding day. But we liked it so much that we decided to stay on for the remainder of our week & rent a moped bike to commute to see our friends at their resort.great views & nice staff. Beautiful breakfast area & food

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple