“Loved the food and service at The Olive Tree in Samui”

Olive Tree Greek Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 251 Restaurants in Chaweng
Price range: USD 4 - USD 21
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This restaurant was a pleasant surprise in the streets of Ko Samui. They have moved from the original location and now have a bright and welcoming restaurant with great food and atmosphere. Well worth going if you want a change from Thai food occasionally. Very reasonably priced for a Greek restaurant compared to Sydney prices so we got stuck into the menu. A must next time we are in Ko Samui.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This cute little Greek place in the midst of all the Thai places was a great find! I love Greek food and where I live in Malaysia we do not have any Greek food, so it was heaven to me!

The halloumi cheese and the Zucchini cakes were my favorite! We did try the Souvlaki and the moussaka and both were very good too! Lots of food! The portions are big, so I suggest you plan on sharing!

The wait staff was very friendly too! A cute little place to enjoy a great Greek meal!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Came here first night of trip and will be coming back. Started with some appetizers and then we each had a meal. Everything we had was great.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

As a couple who lives on Samui island we checked many restaurants, usually try to stay away from the ridiculous prices this street offers,but we heard so many compliments so we decided to check out. What a waist of time. Both coming from Middle East country’s we know what Greek food should look and tastes like. My husband ordered pork suflaki which was ok (over priced of course) and my dish wash chicken with mash witch I could easily make better at home, the mash wash cold and without any flavor.
Drinks came last!!! We received our drinks with the food! Where in the world dose this happen? In Thailand they don’t understand the concept of taking all dishes out to the table at the same time so you can’t eat together, this is the first place I had to ask for water 5 times until someone between 4 staff (and 3 tables!!!) brought us water.
If you want a real Greek experience in Samui go to Fi!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

The food was nice
The prices are a bit high to my opinion
I don’t think that the ranking is reflecting the reality