Lowest prices for your stay
USD 35
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Expedia.comUSD 34
CheapTicketsUSD 34
Orbitz.comUSD 34
All reviews garden suite chaweng beach mosquito net large trees massage service overlooking the beach thai food units sofa khun sala
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2020

I had originally booked a room for April 2020, but had to cancel due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Although my reservation was "non-refundable", King's Garden allowed me to delay my trip at no additional cost. I did re-book and recently stayed in the Sea Front Bungalow #27 with my husband and small dog. Everyone did their very best to ensure that we were taken care of and that we enjoyed our stay. Khun Thip from reception was an ANGEL, and went out of her way to provide personalized service, to include having the kitchen prepare some foods that were not on the menu. Since everything in Chaweng is still mostly closed, having food service at the resort was important, and they extended their hours because of this.
The room was perfect, right on the beach, with a dedicated porch overlooking the ocean. Our Pomeranian dog was pampered by everyone, and he enjoyed having the large garden and green areas available for his needs. I can't say enough about this resort and the staff, we will definitely be staying here again in the future.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 19 January 2020

This is a charming resort in beautiful Koh Samui, right on Chaweng Beach. There are about 32 independent units in the resort. Ours was a lovely bedroom with a large and high, old style, four-poster bed with a mosquito net around it. The room had a completely white decor, and was very luxurious, modern and stylish. The bathroom totally met my standards for cleanliness, comfort, design and style. I loved the oar hanging on one of the restroom walls, fitted with hooks for hanging clothes or towels. A safe, open closets, a fridge, hair dryer, coffee and tea tray, and the TV of course, are all available in the room. A small porch outside with a sofa and a clothesline has been thoughtfully put up to hang our wet clothes from the beach! I also loved the pathways with leaf patterns embedded into the cement. So, so beautiful.
You could walk out from one side of the resort to the Chaweng beach and swim in the ocean or watch the waves while you sip a beer or cocktail, from one of the several lovely seaside restaurants. From the other side of the resort you walk right into a very hip and happening street lined with restaurants, souvenir shops, Thai massage parlours, lots of other fun shops and street food vendors, perfect to get a taste of the local superlative flavours.
It's also quite close to some of the places of interest - a Buddhist temple, a mummified monk, a waterfall and a Magic garden.
Do take a mosquito spray along though!

Room tip: Only a couple of rooms are sea facing.
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 5 January 2020

Stayed here for Christmas & New Year 2020
Had the garden suite number 32
Absolutely beautiful bungalow very spacious and clean,surrounded by well kept beautiful garden,breakfast was ok you can make your own fresh fruit juice, the staff was very friendly and helpful.very well situated to all restaurants & nightlife,
Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2019 via mobile

I initially stayed here for 6 nights and had pre booked another boutique resort for the remainder of my stay in Samui.

However upon arrival I realised that kings Garden resort was far better than anticipated and once I was shown to my deluxe bungalow I was completely in love. So after day 1 I changed my planned ongoing accommodation and stayed here.

The rooms are fantastic especially the deluxe and the sea view room is incredible. Be warned, as with other reviews if you opt for the standard bungalow and you're unfortunate enough to get a room close to the road you will be disturbed by music from the Duke pub opposite.

My room was certainly fit for a king. All staff are incredibly polite, friendly and nothing is too much of a problem.

The sea is fantastic with soft white sand and no rocks, stones or seaweed in the water. There are plenty of beach sellers hawking their mangoes, drinks, BBQ chicken etc.

It's so good I've already booked to return next year with more family and close friends and cannot wait to come back.

If you are privileged to stay there it will be a wonderful experience.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2019

I can only reiterate my earlier review of this brilliant resort. It yet again exceeded my expectations and it is somewhere I will visit over and over. Don't hesitate to stay here. As evidence of how good it is, there were several couples and groups here again this year who I remember from last year. Can't get much more of a recommendation than that, right?

Room tip: Can't imagine any room here wouldn't be great!
Date of stay: August 2019