We stayed in a Family Pool Villa with our children aged 2 & 4, there was ample space, facilities and privacy for everyone. This villa has easy access to the beach, the pool and the bar/restaurant. The large private balcony also worked really well for us.The staff were friendly and helpful, they loved the kids. It was easy to walk down the main street or along the beach for shopping or dinner. The negative is the beds and pillows were rock hard and the bar lacked any atmosphere, maybe a cocktail hour would have helped. Breakfast was adequate but not amazing. We would definitely stay again as part of our holiday but probably not for the entire stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic resort built in contemporary Thai architecture set directly on the beach front location of the vibrant Chaweng Beach, 10 minutes drive away distance from the airport within short walking distance to the nearby vibrant commercial area offering 101 cozily decorated guestrooms and classic charming bungalows for enjoyable tropical beach holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotelopia so you can book your Chaweng Cove Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Cove Resotel Hotel Chaweng
- Cove Resotel Hotel Chaweng
- Cove Resotel Chaweng
- Chaweng Cove Beach Resort Ko Samui