“Awesome Dinner!”

Scandic Grill & Bar
Ranked #14 of 246 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: European, Swedish, Thai, International
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in the center of Chaweng Beach, the most famous city in Koh Samui, our Scandinavian Restaurant is nested. We are a personal lounge style venue where you can enjoy Scandinavian Specialties, Thai Food or just a drink while enjoying the busy beach road below.
Reviewed 8 September 2018

I had dinner at Scandic the night before leaving Samui. Everything was excellent from the food, ambiance, and the owner was very nice too!

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Scandic made a perfect spot for some delicious nightcap cocktails. Very nice White Russian and Pinacolada.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Went here based on the reviews I read. Went for some Thai food (laab moo + papaya salad), asked for it to be good spicy. Got what I asked for, which was exactly what I expected. My wife took the Swedish meetballs with mashed potatoes, which was good too. Enjoyed some mango sticky rice (never pass the opportunity!). Personnel is really friendly too and offered a doggy bag for our daughter's pasta carbonara.

Great place!

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Very good restaurant, with excellent food and service. Loved the pizza and the pasta bolognese.
Very family friendly place with good drinks.
Per Jørgen, Monica and Jessica from Oslo, Norway

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We ate here 3 nights, the first night my husband got pepper steak and loved it that much we went back the following 2 nights and he got the same again ! I tried the salmon, beef bourguignon & chicken stuffed with mozzarella, all were delicious. The beef was so tender it just fell apart and I had one of the best pina coladas there too. Busy place, very friendly staff, couldn't fault it at all. And the potato gratin is delicious!