“We could have not asked for a better place...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
communal pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Brianmcol...
“We could have not asked for a better place, clean, safe, quiet, and centeral location”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

We had a great stay in this condo, beautiful views if the lake, the property manager and his wife were on top of our every need, got us cabs, restaurant recommendations, places to avoid, it was really helpful. It was located just far enough to escape all the late night noise and traffic sounds. We will absolutely be staying here again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Upton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Leaving the property.
Liked least: Lies and Excuses
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
14 Jan 2014
Dear guest,

I'm sorry if you did not like your stay at the residence and that I could not accommodate you in the 2 BR Villa. However, the apartment you stayed in has the same standards, 2 double bedrooms and the same interiors except for 1 less bathroom. The apartment actually has some features that the villa doesn't have like a balcony with more privacy, a full size dinner table and it has recently been renovated so it's essentially the same value. Feel free to have a look at my other guests reviews that stayed in my apartments:

Please don't blame me for your mistake of booking a holiday home on the wrong side of the island. You should have researched the location of your son's hotel and its distance to ours before booking. I don't know who told you that your son's hotel was 5 mins away but it surely wasn't me because I remember calling you a taxi to go there after you had check in and I told you that it was quite far away.

Regarding your complaints about missing items like "crockery and cutlery" I would have been more than happy to provide any missing silverware or plates for you if you would have mentioned it to me. As you could see I had no problems buying a new pot and pan as well as a new cooking stove, which you forgot to mention in your review.
Concerning your complaints about the pool I simply don't understand you since I granted you access to the pool in our 4 BR Villa right next to the apartment during your entire stay so you wouldn't have to walk uphill to the other pool. I admit the way to the second pool is uphill but still only 150 meters away at the most.
Regarding your story about the burglary I simply believe that you are the one that's lying and actually committing insurance fraud. I saw your daughter with her cellphone after bringing your husband back from the police station from getting the official report for the "stolen items".
In 8 years of business there has not been one burglary in my complex. That's why I live on site for security and to help my guests with anything.

Andreas

Travellers are raving about these Chaweng hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing