“Lovely cocktails ”

Cuisines: American, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

We dropped in for drinks a few times and found the service good on each occasion. The cocktails during happy hour are really good value. We enjoyed sitting and watching the world go by with a well served cold drink.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Uno Chaweng

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

We cant understand how this place has 4*s on here. I am not one for bad reviews usually but this place was a bit of a joke.

The lady serving us was friendly, however we ordered a burger and fries and she forgot the burger which when you havent eaten for 24hrs is more than annoying. The food we did get was lukewarm and the fries were undercooked which has to be the hardest thing to manage as they were clearly frozen fries so just follow the packaging and dont bring them out looking anaemic.

Spent over 15mins trying to pay the overpriced bill even though there was only us and one other table with 4 members of staff.

It was just completely underwhelming food with frustrating service and no apology for forgetting essentially my entire meal. If there looked like there was a manager there i would have complained but in the end i just went to the 7/11 accross the road and bought myself lunch there which looked and tasted better and was 1/10th of the price!

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

I'm not really a great reviewer but just had to for this little place. Just at the top of a small walking/market street with mobile bars at either end was not the best first impression but we were hungry and fancied Italian.
Staff are friendly and attentive without being too over the top. Their English is excellent and the menu is quite extensive but we went for the Italian option. I personally had struggled with finding decent pizza anywhere in either Phuket or Samui so wasn't expecting too much. I ordered the gnocchi and my son had ravioli and we had a margarita to share.
Margerita came out and it was beautifully thin and crispy with just the right amount of topping. To be honest it was half gone by the time the other dishes came out. Not because the service was slow but because it was so nice. My gnocchi was perfect as was the ravioli. Unlike a lot of Italian restaurants in Thailand the sauces were simple and authentic, letting the flavours speak for themselves.
We have been back 4 times in 3 days and I can recommend the breakfast menu too. In fact we haven't been served anything bad and their menu will cater to all tastes. Prices are reasonable for Samui too. Full meal with drinks for 2 at under 1000thb.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

we went for dinner with friends & family yesterday to the cafe uno. the lasagne was very nice an hot, the spaghetti with seafood was tasty & really italian style and the pizza prosciutto e funghi from my mum was crispy and big. We like the friendly thai staff and the boss is very helpful, she came to the table and ask about the taste of food and she give us some good ideas to travel around the island. We will for sure come again. Only negative thing were guests from Israel who are disrespectful against the staff. For no reason.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

One of the dishes was not taste, and we return it yet we had to pay....low costumer orientation ....do not go there