Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ronen013

The old part of the hotel is poor

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Mar 2019
Don’t take the old building the rooms are poor and the smell is terrible.breakfast is nice and the pool is nice. Thay don’t allow to bring any drink from outside.
If I knew that there is an old part across the street I would never book this hotel.
Date of stay: February 2019
Room Tip: The new part is on the beach
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AU$109
0.9 km from Matcha Samui Resort
    AU$447
1.6 km from Matcha Samui Resort
View more hotels in Chaweng
All reviews ocean building chaweng beach beach bar egg station great holiday beach front nice pool restaurants and bars happy hour koh sunbeds
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2019 via mobile

Just spent 13 nights at chaba Samui with partner . Everything was very good , staff were friendly and attentive , rooms spacious with very good air con , and cleaned daily , upgraded to Oceanside and enjoyed a lovely view from balcony . Breakfast was very good . Hotel is spotlessly clean , and set right on the beach . On check we were given a complimentary meal voucher to dine at chaba Samui , and have to say it was one of the best meals we had on the holiday , will definitely return to this hotel

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rooky2473
Reviewed 17 February 2019

The hotel is situated in the middle of Chaweng with direct access to the beach. Rooms are spacious and modern decorated. We stayed in a room with seaview. Staff are nice and friendly. Breakfast was ok with all that you need. The hotel is divided in two parts with a street in between.The only inconvenient during our first days stay is that just beside they were cleaning up the ground. A new hotel will be built. So it was very noisy during the day. Anyhow I cannot say something bad about Chaba Samui. We will come back soon.

Room tip: Rooms at the beachside part of the hotel has nice view on upper floors.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MariaCanarias
Reviewed 15 February 2019

Stayed in the ocean side building, rooms have been refurbed to a good standard,cannot comment on lakeside. The staff were really good and attentive to guests needs.

The breakfast was good with plenty of choice, ok not as much choice as you might get in some other hotels but you will pay a lot more money for the choice,for the price you pay at Chaba it’s good value for money.

Excellent location.

The only complaint I have is the pool and beach sun beds the mattresses are so thin and so uncomfortable, come on Chaba get some new thicker mattresses and you have the perfect resort at a very good price.

Room tip: Go for ocean side building
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2019

Located on beach and only 5 mins walk from main shopping precinct this resort was the perfect place to stay. Walked in as unable to return home due to non food or scooter related illness, the staff showed us what was available and gave us a good price. Also were very understanding when we had to extend departure on a few occasions. Staff were lovely and the food was good, premises kept clean and were able to assist with all our enquiries. Only downfall was TV reception during rain but that is very common and a hell of a lot better than the first place we stayed in

Room tip: Resort divided by room - suggest try and get ocean view side
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank familylucas
Reviewed 19 January 2019 via mobile

The hotel definitely does not look like the photos.
The outside is extremely old and run down. The rooms were the only decent thing!
We were not aware that the lake room is in a completely different building to the hotel with beach access. Once checked in, we decided to upgrade to the ocean room (and had to haggle the price with reception!!)
She overcharged us.. so make sure to book the ocean room to start with.
On our first night, just as we were getting into bed, we noticed that our bed sheets were dirty and had hair in them - we called reception and they sent someone up to change the sheets.
On our first few days, staff were really rude. They’d refuse to say hi or even smile!
We submit a complaint through Agoda and were left with a note in our room to attend reception. Upon doing so, the receptionist started yelling at us for complaining to Agoda. We had never felt so uncomfortable especially being in a foreign country.
I’m not sure if I’d recommend this hotel to anyone. We initially had very low expectations but did not expect anything like this.
I will say that the hotel is in a great location though and the included buffet breakfasts were decent.

Oh also.. when checking in, they require a 2000 Baht bond to be paid upfront.
They wouldn’t allow me to charge this to my credit card and I didn’t have enough Baht on me (as I wasn’t expecting to pay that bond), so they told me $100 AUD would suffice.
Upon checking out, the ladies “forgot” to give me back my bond. They put all the check out documents into a sealed envelope.. it was only when I was walking out of the hotel to our taxi that I realised they had not put my $100 into the envelope before sealing it.
When I went back in and demanded my bond, the ladies told me that they had forgotten to give it to me.
Don’t let them rip you off!

Trip type: Travelled with friends