“Really good”
Review of Duomo

Duomo
Ranked #4 of 198 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

After reading reviews on this site decided to give this Italian a go and could not fault it. Warmly greeted with impeccable service and surroundings. Complimentary bread sticks!. Delicious pasta enjoyed by us both.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,808)

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Quality ingredients! To compare, we have dined at Tropicana (Lamai) as well as a couple of other Italian places and we found Duomo is next level.
We had the Caprese salad, Beef Carpaccio, lasagne and Margherita pizza whilst my two year old enjoyed Chicken Schnitzel and pasta. All very good.
Cocktails were a little on the small side, but this is a small gripe. Total bill was around 2000 THB.
The service was great too, with the waitresses playing and talking with my son. He loved the attention.
Will be coming back before we leave.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Walking along Chaweng looking for dinner and decided to hop in to have some Italian food for change.

The choices of food are good and mid range.

Crowds slowly came in after us and by the time we left almost 60% full! Remarkable given that there so many restaurants around that area.

Definitely worth to come by especially you have had too many Thai food.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Went here based on the reviews and quickly found this place, we went twice in our 10 day holiday. The staff are very good even though we didn't book a table we were given a table pretty quickly.

You are given a complimentary bread basket, we both had pasta and they were really good, we finished with dessert also which also was nice.

A genuine good Italian rustic restaurant with good food, the pizza's looked good to.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Great pizza and my husband loved the pasta! I'm not a fan of creamy pastas so I didn't love it as much as he did. However, I am sure if I'd ordered a pasta of my liking, it would've been delicious! Not the cheapest place to eat (but so much cheaper than Australia) but we would definitely eat here again.