“A day spa with a lot of steps”
Review of Eranda Herbal Spa

Eranda Herbal Spa
Ranked #11 of 20 Spas & Wellness in Chaweng
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Eranda Herbal Spa in Koh Samui Thailand. Our day spa is set in more than 7,000 sqm2 of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens with cascading waterfalls and a stream winding its way down from its high perch over Northern Chaweng of Samui. Eranda Herbal Spa has the relaxing and soothing ambiance you would expect from a high quality spa facility with the taste of luxury and exclusivity for an ultimate pampering experience. Truly the best spa in samui.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

They will pick you up and return you to your hotel which is a great service. I went for the package which included use of the steam room and pool, then a 90 minute massage and then a 30 minute facial. I was really looking forward to it and the staff were great, but the massage bed does not have a hole for your face when you are lying on your stomach. I couldn't relax as my neck hurt so much with my face to one side and then the other. Once I turned over onto my back it was better as my neck was supported. The facial was great and the steam room and little pool was a nice experience. They also gave us some herb tea before the massage and when we had finished. If you have mobility problems then the uneven steps will be a problem. although the staff are always happy to help. Would I return? Probably not, because of the two issues I raised.

2  Thank TravelbugVietnam
"air con"
"chaweng beach"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Recently, during the annual tour to South-East Asia, my friends and I visited this SPA with great pleasure. It has become a good tradition.
We prefer Ancient Thai Massage and Samui Sensation. Most of my friends already have their "own" therapists. But I always trust the choice of Eranda managers, because I know that all therapists of this SPA are great professionals.
They met us as old friends. Despite the tight schedule (time of Chinese New year), they found it possible to provide 3 private bungalows for couples for all visits.
Normally we take a course of 5-6 massages every other day, and so, with great pleasure we use Gold card.
As always, everything was at a high level.
We hope to visit our favorite Eranda SPA next year!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

I just had 4h at the airport between the ferry and the flight home. Spontanious I phoned the spa and the very friendly lady told me I can have the Samui special and the have capacity. Just 5min from the airport it was so easy to reach with a taxi. I got a very good welcome drink and I started with a herbal steam and the cold pool. After that I got a total relaxing massage (I could choose the oil) followes by a facial cleaning and massage. at the end I received hot tea with cookies. they made sure, I got back to the airport right in time. it was absolutly a great afternooj at this spa, thank you much.

2  Thank aline8400
Reviewed 17 January 2018

This spa is set up in the hills just outside Chaweng. I first visited this spa in 2007 and things have changed slightly since then. I opted for a package again which included a steam followed by a scrub and then a massage. Back in 2007, the package started with a bath in your sala. This time it was a steam and the steam room and plunge pool were right at top of the venue. Therefore, if you have mobility issues, you will have problems climbing the steps to the top.

I booked very late but they managed to fit me in but the room I had wasn't in the main part of the spa. The negative was there was no view however the positive is the room is air conditioned and mosquito free (I went late afternoon so the mosquitos were coming out and I really attract them).

To be honest I can take or leave the steam room but the scrub and massage were amazing. The pressure was as I asked for.

They offer a pick up from the local area. Whilst they couldn't pick me up (I booked 24 hours before), they were able to drop me back at my villa.

2  Thank DozzaUK