“Perfect 5 weeks stay”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Nella185
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“Perfect 5 weeks stay”
Reviewed 10 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

We were greeted by Andreas and his wife Sing. They are a very nice couple. Very talkative and shared a lot of local tips with us. We stayed for 5 weeks and had wonderful time. We learnt that Sing is a private chef and we booked her to cook us dinner. Dinner was out of this world and she gave me really good pointers on preparing Thai food.
The house is really clean, so is the pool. Andy cleans it twice a week. He is very responsive so if we needed anything they helped right away.
The villa has everything you need, kitchen is well equipped. It is located on a hill so it’s nice and quiet, yet at the same time very close to Chaweng beach, street food markets and shops. I would recommend a motorbike though. The upper floor has an open plan living so if you come with friends keep that in mind. The other bedroom and bathroom are located in the ground floor.
I would recommend this place for sure.

Management Response
10 Apr 2018
Thank you Nella and Toni!
Was great to have you stay with us and I wish every guest took as great care of our villa as you did. Welcome back any time!
Andy
DobyBlock
Bangkok, Thailand
“Nice modern style villa”
Reviewed 9 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We arrived quite late but Andy, the host, was patiently waiting for us and helped clear up some confusion with the taxi driver. We booked this villa as we hoped to find a somewhat secluded and quiet place. Last year we stayed down by the Chaweng Beach near the shopping street and it was waaay too noisy. What a difference! Andy's house is very quiet but still within comfortable distance to the beach, 3 large shopping malls and the largest variety of restaurants on the island. The villa has two floors with one double bed on each floor, private bathrooms and separate entries since the staircase between the floors are in the garden. Perfect if you are two couples or don't want to disturb each other but a disadvantage if it's raining I suppose☺. A pleasant surprise was that it actually looks like on the pictures (not always the case to my experience) and it is very nicely designed with rock formations in the shower and modern furniture. The pool is always clean and very refreshing but perhaps a bit small if your throwing a party. We rented a motorbike from Andy and spent many days exploring the mountain roads or visiting water falls and the really cool "Secret Garden" near the middle of the island.
I would recommend you rent a scooter or a car unless you enjoy walking since it takes 7-8 minutes to walk down to the nearest Family Mart by the main road and another 10 minutes to the beach. We did do a fair bit of hiking in the mountains bur cherished the scooter for getting around. Andy was very fast to respond to all our questions about the villa and during our 7 night stay he came up to check that everything was OK several times.

I would highly recommend this villa and hope we will be back next year.

Management Response
10 Apr 2018
Thank you for your kind words, Doby! I enjoyed having you as guests too.
Sorry about the misunderstanding about the scooters. If you manage to come back next year I promise to have four bikes waiting for you! Do say Hi from me to Keith and Nok as they had already left when you checked out.

Take care!
Andy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing