This small hotel is excellent for travellers on a restricted budget. There are a variety of rooms with the best costing not much more than the standard room. Staff are friendly and helpful. A short walk to the beach and great restaurants. If you're keen to learn about Thai cookery, there is a school right next door. This looks very popular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's hard to imagine a better location for a stay on Samui. We're just a three minute walk from Chaweng Beach and equally near the famous Laem Din market and open air food court. A convenient return to our hotel with its restful lobby provides an oasis of peace and quiet from the bustle of the island's liveliest thoroughfare. Each of our 15 air con rooms has been designed with its own trendy and sophisticated interior. All come fitted with a flat-screen television, cable TV, DVD player, mini fridge, and hot/cold shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Queen Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen Boutique Place Hotel Chaweng
- Queen Boutique Hotel Ko Samui/Chaweng