“Morning , lunch time vist to frodsham”
Review of Sayers

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sayers
Ranked #37 of 51 Restaurants in Frodsham
Reviewed 4 March 2018

While in frodsham with friends January we called into Sayers , we both had a strewberry tartlet and a cup of tea which was really nice , we both found the staff friendly and nothing was any trouble they even told us to sit down and they brought or drinks and cakes over which was very helpful has we had a few bags .

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I love the bacon on brown toast. It is always very tasty and just how I like it. The coffee is lovely not too strong. The location is very unusual below pavement level. I love it.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Great snacks - sandwiches, pies and pasties plus good breakfasts - and very pleasant service - all at a good price

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Popped in here for breakfast it was very nice really cheap 50p per item and the staff were really pleasant

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I don't even know why we went here, it looked "ok" but we asked for ,eals containing chips, to be told they didn't have any! My husband had a bacon and egg roll, which was ok, I had cheese on toast, what I didn't know was that you only get one slice, even though it taste quite nice it wasn't enough. We won't go back. There was a very poor choice of food on the menu. We won't go back.